Damn Rock (WIP) Posted: 2011-05-26 17:29
Reply |
Quote
Federigoo112
Member for: 5714 days Location: Italy Status: Offline
#17658
What do you think?
Attachments:
damn_rock.ftm (9 Kb)
kinkinkijkin
Member for: 5927 days Location: Not where my face is Status: Offline
#17668
good so far.
needs moar continue, though.
tadpole
Member for: 7273 days Location: Renton, WA, USA Status: Offline
#17671
needs a bassline
RE: Damn Rock (WIP) Posted: 2011-05-27 23:04
Reply |
Quote
jrlepage
Moderator
Member for: 6543 days Location: Canada Status: Offline
#17687
Here's the same tune, finished. I had nothing to do with it, just reposting it.
Im_a_Track_Man
Member for: 5697 days Location: Plantation, Florida Status: Offline
#17697
HEY!!! In your first post of this song YOU used MY thread title! WHY other than to cause confusion, AND TROLL, did you do THAT!!!
_______________________
[BURNING LOVE]
YouTube
Twitter (Stay off my lawn, kids)
jrlepage
Moderator
Member for: 6543 days Location: Canada Status: Offline
#17700
Actually it was his second post. I'll delete it now. And for the record, Federigoo112, please refrain from posting the same song in two different threads; update the existing one instead.
Also no thread title hijacking. It's just not nice. Gee, I can't believe I'm having to spell all of this out right now...