Login:
Menu:
Post: Author:
FamiTracker > General > Show Off Your Work > Super Meat Boy - Forest Funk Owner: Bradley New post
Page 1 of 1 Sort:  
Super Meat Boy - Forest Funk Posted: 2011-05-17 22:49  (Last Edited: 2011-05-22 00:30) Reply | Quote
Bradley

Avatar

Member for: 5740 days
Location: Ohio
Status: Offline

#17435
I'm lazy, so I didn't finish the song before I posted it. Anyone care to?

_______________________
Check out my SoundCloud for both twangs and bloops.
https://soundcloud.com/aliceglassbaskets
Attachments:
super_meat_boy__forest_funk.ftm (9 Kb)
Posted: 2011-05-19 06:13 Reply | Quote
jrlepage
Moderator

Avatar

Member for: 6543 days
Location: Canada
Status: Offline

#17455
Since no one else responded to your thread and I find that very sad, I'd like to say I quite like what you've got so far. I'm not familiar with the original, but it feels complete as it is right now (i.e. it sounds like this could be the proper loop point). I couldn't find anything particular to complain about either, so props for that!

Posted: 2011-05-20 03:18 Reply | Quote
TechEmporium

Avatar

Member for: 6045 days
Status: Offline

#17475
Holy crap! This is pretty good!

My only beef is the kick-drum sample being used here. Other than that, the song's great.

_______________________
Technology: the one thing that's hated & cursed at by all engineers, technologists, scientists & technicians!

(Lousy modern technology! )
Posted: 2011-05-22 00:30  (Last Edited: 2011-05-22 00:31) Reply | Quote
Bradley

Avatar

Member for: 5740 days
Location: Ohio
Status: Offline

#17516
Finished!

_______________________
Check out my SoundCloud for both twangs and bloops.
https://soundcloud.com/aliceglassbaskets
Attachments:
super_meat_boy__forest_funk.ftm (12 Kb)
Posted: 2011-05-22 06:50 Reply | Quote
kinkinkijkin

Avatar

Member for: 5927 days
Location: Not where my face is
Status: Offline

#17527
Awesome cover.

Like jrlepage, I am unfamiliar with the original.

Posted: 2011-05-22 11:51 Reply | Quote
psn

Avatar

Member for: 5881 days
Location: England
Status: Offline

#17535
TechEmporium wrote:
beef

Bradley wrote:
Super Meat Boy

That said, this actually sounds really nice. I like the inclusion of the 'HEY' DPCM sample, it suits the piece nicely.

Page 1 of 1 Sort: