Home
Screenshots
Downloads
Links
Forum
Wiki
Login:
Username:
Password:
Auto Login
Login >>
Register
Menu:
New post
Forum Index
Members
Members Online
Search
View Unanswered Posts
Register
Post:
Author:
FamiTracker
>
General
>
Show Off Your Work
>
Ironsword Intro Theme [VRC6]
Owner:
Teipiou
New post
Page 1 of 1
Sort:
Oldest
Newest
Ironsword Intro Theme [VRC6]
Posted:
2014-02-09 11:12
(Last Edited:
2014-02-09 11:18
)
Reply
|
Quote
Teipiou
Member for: 4771 days
Location: Finland
Status: Offline
#54219
It's been a while since I covered anything on Famitracker, so I decided to try and cover this awesome tune.
Comments and constructive criticism are definitely appreciated.
_______________________
My Youtube channel
Attachments:
ironicswordvrc6.ftm
(20 Kb)
Posted:
2014-02-09 16:16
Reply
|
Quote
Dwedit
Member for: 6532 days
Location: Chicago
Status: Offline
#54224
You did with the frequency sweeps exactly what I expected to hear in the song.
Posted:
2014-02-10 03:58
Reply
|
Quote
drexegar
Member for: 5795 days
Location: New York city
Status: Offline
#54233
Awesome Stuff, you really improved it nicely, love the added drum beats. I hope david wise gets a listen of this! Great Great Great!
_______________________
Love and Laughter are the greatest powers in the world
Page 1 of 1
Sort:
Oldest
Newest
Powered By: ©
Forum Senaculum
v0.6.5