Login:
Menu:
Post: Author:
FamiTracker > General > Show Off Your Work > [12000hz] Erkia To Satoru No Yume Bouken Owner: MovieMovies1 New post
Page 1 of 2 Sort: Goto Page: [1] [2] Next >>
[12000hz] Erkia To Satoru No Yume Bouken Posted: 2014-01-12 11:23  (Last Edited: 2014-01-15 19:54) Reply | Quote
MovieMovies1

Avatar

Member for: 5934 days
Location: Norway
Status: Offline

#53659
Experimenting with extreme overclocking.

Every pitch is a separate instrument.

EDIT: Fixed a tiny timing issue that was almost unnoticeable.

EDIT2: Fixed a volume issue.


Posted: 2014-01-13 01:34 Reply | Quote
Zaalan3

Avatar

Member for: 4733 days
Location: Nebraska
Status: Offline

#53672
How you managed to do this is beyond me.

Posted: 2014-01-13 04:17 Reply | Quote
Im_a_Track_Man

Avatar

Member for: 5698 days
Location: Plantation, Florida
Status: Offline

#53674
Everything I've learned is a lie.

Posted: 2014-01-13 04:57 Reply | Quote
jrlepage
Moderator

Avatar

Member for: 6543 days
Location: Canada
Status: Offline

#53677
What is wrong with you

_______________________
Follow me on Twitter.
I record (some) NSFs on hardware. Feel free to request a hardware render.
Posted: 2014-01-13 11:07 Reply | Quote
MovieMovies1

Avatar

Member for: 5934 days
Location: Norway
Status: Offline

#53691
jrlepage wrote:
What is wrong with you


I don't know, maybe it's boredom...

Posted: 2014-01-13 17:22 Reply | Quote
rainwarrior

Avatar

Member for: 5711 days
Location: Canada
Status: Offline

#53696
Try exporting this as NSF.

Posted: 2014-01-14 06:37 Reply | Quote
MovieMovies1

Avatar

Member for: 5934 days
Location: Norway
Status: Offline

#53720
rainwarrior wrote:
Try exporting this as NSF.


It won't work properly of course, but I find the result quite amusing.

Posted: 2014-01-14 20:28 Reply | Quote
kfaraday

Avatar

Member for: 5250 days
Status: Offline

#53735
star guitaaaaaar

_______________________
http://bitpuritans.eu ~ http://soundcloud.com/kayfaraday
Posted: 2014-01-14 22:26 Reply | Quote
psn

Avatar

Member for: 5882 days
Location: England
Status: Offline

#53737
are you a wizard

Posted: 2014-01-15 14:52  (Last Edited: 2014-01-15 15:35) Reply | Quote
Robotronus

Avatar

Member for: 5185 days
Location: Russia
Status: Offline

#53750
Wow.
Edit: Listen to this Noise.


Posted: 2014-01-15 15:47  (Last Edited: 2014-01-15 19:51) Reply | Quote
MovieMovies1

Avatar

Member for: 5934 days
Location: Norway
Status: Offline

#53751
Robotronus wrote:
Listen to this Noise.


That was sort of how I originally intended this to be (Noise modulation with some other modulation too) but I discovered that the phasing sound I got from using it on the square waves was much more pleasing.

If anybody wonders how I did it, Cheat Engine.

Posted: 2014-01-16 06:13 Reply | Quote
Rozul_TheBlue

Avatar

Member for: 4710 days
Status: Offline

#53761
yOU'VE GONE TOO FAR
STOP THIS NOW

Posted: 2014-01-16 09:47 Reply | Quote
golfertrytek



Member for: 5407 days
Location: USA
Status: Offline

#53765
I don't quite understand what is going on here, could somebody please explain it?

Posted: 2014-01-20 09:38 Reply | Quote
Rozul_TheBlue

Avatar

Member for: 4710 days
Status: Offline

#53817
golfertrytek wrote:
I don't quite understand what is going on here, could somebody please explain it?

witchcraft. that's what

Posted: 2014-01-31 07:01 Reply | Quote
golfertrytek



Member for: 5407 days
Location: USA
Status: Offline

#54056
Thanks Rozul, that was such a detailed explanation...

Page 1 of 2 Sort: Goto Page: [1] [2] Next >>