Login:
Menu:
Post: Author:
FamiTracker > General > Show Off Your Work > Sunsoft Credits[Credits Theme ~ Link's Awakening] Owner: Glitch_King New post
Page 1 of 1 Sort:  
Sunsoft Credits[Credits Theme ~ Link's Awakening] Posted: 2014-01-03 13:25  (Last Edited: 2014-01-03 17:11) Reply | Quote
Glitch_King

Avatar

Member for: 5287 days
Location: California
Status: Offline

#53456
Back from the dead, and with the ending credits theme from the perfect ending

_______________________
Some other sites I have made shelter on...
Ye Youtube
Ye Chipmusic
Ye BotB
Attachments:
sunsoft_credits.nsf (15 Kb)
sunsoft_credits.ftm (39 Kb)
Posted: 2014-01-04 10:22 Reply | Quote
Ryukenden

Avatar

Member for: 6402 days
Location: Russia,South Ural,Chelyabinsk
Status: Offline

#53492
Amazing!

Posted: 2014-01-04 10:31 Reply | Quote
Glitch_King

Avatar

Member for: 5287 days
Location: California
Status: Offline

#53493
Thanks, I'm actually planning to just do the entire OST.

_______________________
Some other sites I have made shelter on...
Ye Youtube
Ye Chipmusic
Ye BotB
Posted: 2014-01-04 15:40 Reply | Quote
Glitch_King

Avatar

Member for: 5287 days
Location: California
Status: Offline

#53499
Added more to into

_______________________
Some other sites I have made shelter on...
Ye Youtube
Ye Chipmusic
Ye BotB
Attachments:
sunsoft_credits.ftm (44 Kb)
sunsoft_credits.nsf (16 Kb)
Posted: 2014-01-05 00:03 Reply | Quote
Im_a_Track_Man

Avatar

Member for: 5698 days
Location: Plantation, Florida
Status: Offline

#53513
The only thing that could have possibly made this better is if you had used the seagull noises from Gimmick.

Posted: 2014-01-05 01:13 Reply | Quote
Glitch_King

Avatar

Member for: 5287 days
Location: California
Status: Offline

#53516
Im_a_Track_Man wrote:
The only thing that could have possibly made this better is if you had used the seagull noises from Gimmick.
where did the seagull noises come in, in gimmick?

_______________________
Some other sites I have made shelter on...
Ye Youtube
Ye Chipmusic
Ye BotB
Posted: 2014-01-05 04:45 Reply | Quote
jrlepage
Moderator

Avatar

Member for: 6543 days
Location: Canada
Status: Offline

#53518
Great job!

_______________________
Follow me on Twitter.
I record (some) NSFs on hardware. Feel free to request a hardware render.
Posted: 2014-01-05 06:40 Reply | Quote
Im_a_Track_Man

Avatar

Member for: 5698 days
Location: Plantation, Florida
Status: Offline

#53520
Stage 2. Track 47 in the NSF is the two 12.5% sweeps.

Posted: 2014-01-05 08:34 Reply | Quote
Gamma

Avatar

Member for: 5376 days
Location: Alaska
Status: Offline

#53521
this is really good and i'm glad you're making things again!



Page 1 of 1 Sort: