Login:
Menu:
Post: Author:
FamiTracker > General > Show Off Your Work > Digitalism - Blitz (N163 Cover) Owner: Milos New post
Page 1 of 1 Sort:  
Digitalism - Blitz (N163 Cover) Posted: 2013-09-22 22:38  (Last Edited: 2013-09-22 23:29) Reply | Quote
Milos

Avatar

Member for: 5360 days
Location: Poland
Status: Offline

#51463
Holy fuck, I actually finished it!
A big thanks to plustek and TheQuelArt for helping me with chords. These are fucking hard to do.

PS: jrlepage, if you still got King of Kings cart, please record this one.


Attachments:
blitz.ftm (142 Kb)
Posted: 2014-01-05 05:43 Reply | Quote
jrlepage
Moderator

Avatar

Member for: 6543 days
Location: Canada
Status: Offline

#53519
hahaha I only just saw this

Alright, whenever I get the chance, I'll record this.

_______________________
Follow me on Twitter.
I record (some) NSFs on hardware. Feel free to request a hardware render.
Posted: 2014-01-05 15:34 Reply | Quote
Fezuke

Avatar

Member for: 5565 days
Location: Le Gardeur, Quebec
Status: Offline

#53524
I didn't see this either, that sounded really awesome actually.

_______________________
My 8-Bit Soundcloud
My Other Project Soundcloud
Posted: 2014-01-13 10:56 Reply | Quote
jrlepage
Moderator

Avatar

Member for: 6543 days
Location: Canada
Status: Offline

#53686
Finally got around to recording this! Hear over here for download link. ('w' )

_______________________
Follow me on Twitter.
I record (some) NSFs on hardware. Feel free to request a hardware render.
Posted: 2014-01-13 14:55 Reply | Quote
Milos

Avatar

Member for: 5360 days
Location: Poland
Status: Offline

#53692
jrlepage wrote:
Finally got around to recording this! Hear over here for download link. ('w' )

Wow, you also recorded Elysium Theme, thank you very much :3

Page 1 of 1 Sort: