Login:
Menu:
Post: Author:
FamiTracker > General > Show Off Your Work > Share your short loops and doodles (part 2) Owner: jrlepage New Post(Locked)
Page 46 of 84 Sort: Goto Page: << Previous [1] [2] [3] ... [45] [46] [47] ... [82] [83] [84] Next >>
A Tidbit from Dynamite Headdy Posted: 2014-01-07 13:48  (Last Edited: 2014-01-07 13:48) Reply(Locked)
geoflcl

Avatar

Member for: 5992 days
Status: Offline

#53548
I just recently picked up Dynamite Headdy for Genesis, and wowzers, it's really a good one! Here's a tidbit of the "training stage" tune.


Attachments:
headdythehero_final.ftm (28 Kb)
Posted: 2014-01-08 00:17 Reply(Locked)
AyoMistadurrk

Avatar

Member for: 4987 days
Location: Kansas
Status: Offline

#53554
Lately I've been messing around with single channel echo and here's what I've got so far. I think it sounds like music you might hear in an item shop or something.


Attachments:
something.ftm (4 Kb)
Posted: 2014-01-08 03:45 Reply(Locked)
djmaximum



Member for: 5328 days
Location: NES Gameboy Land
Status: Offline

#53559
I cannot believe it that I have decided to cover this.

_______________________
Other places where you can find my music.
my chiptune up
my chipmusic
and you can also follow me on twitter
Attachments:
toyama.ftm (13 Kb)
Posted: 2014-01-09 05:01 Reply(Locked)
SoltIW



Member for: 4993 days
Location: Somewhere in Canada, shirtless
Status: Offline

#53563
Overwhelmed by the fact that I just did something productive, I rushed to famitracker.

Unfortunately, nothing long, or particularly interesting.


Attachments:
iunnoing.ftm (4 Kb)
Posted: 2014-01-09 15:15 Reply(Locked)
MovieMovies1

Avatar

Member for: 5935 days
Location: Norway
Status: Offline

#53576
I have no idea what I'm doing anymore...


Attachments:
caramelldansen.ftm (12 Kb)
Posted: 2014-01-09 23:04  (Last Edited: 2014-01-09 23:07) Reply(Locked)
SonicManEXE

Avatar

Member for: 5000 days
Location: Florida
Status: Offline

#53590
I second that I have no idea what I'm doing

EDIT: HANG ON I LIKE PUTTING THE SONG INFO IN MY STUFF

_______________________
Alas, poor Yorick, I knew him, Horatio...
Attachments:
chocolate_rain.ftm (2 Kb)
Posted: 2014-01-09 23:39  (Last Edited: 2014-01-09 23:39) Reply(Locked)
SoltIW



Member for: 4993 days
Location: Somewhere in Canada, shirtless
Status: Offline

#53591
moviemovies1 wrote:
I have no idea what I'm doing anymore...

SonicManEXE wrote:
I second that I have no idea what I'm doing

EDIT: HANG ON I LIKE PUTTING THE SONG INFO IN MY STUFF

you guys

what is this

2006

Posted: 2014-01-09 23:54 Reply(Locked)
SonicManEXE

Avatar

Member for: 5000 days
Location: Florida
Status: Offline

#53592
SoltIW wrote:
moviemovies1 wrote:
I have no idea what I'm doing anymore...

SonicManEXE wrote:
I second that I have no idea what I'm doing

EDIT: HANG ON I LIKE PUTTING THE SONG INFO IN MY STUFF

you guys

what is this

2006

Actually it's 2007

_______________________
Alas, poor Yorick, I knew him, Horatio...
Posted: 2014-01-10 07:23 Reply(Locked)
djmaximum



Member for: 5328 days
Location: NES Gameboy Land
Status: Offline

#53601
A bit of an N163 experiment.

_______________________
Other places where you can find my music.
my chiptune up
my chipmusic
and you can also follow me on twitter
Attachments:
n163_ring_mod.ftm (3 Kb)
RE: A Tidbit from Dynamite Headdy Posted: 2014-01-10 19:23  (Last Edited: 2014-01-10 23:47) Reply(Locked)
Ares64

Avatar

Member for: 5441 days
Location: Location: Location: Location:
Status: Offline

#53609
workin on my winterchip entry (a.k.a. i'm finally using these samples for originals)


Attachments:
uhhh.ftm (30 Kb)
Posted: 2014-01-11 02:17 Reply(Locked)
Rozul_TheBlue

Avatar

Member for: 4711 days
Status: Offline

#53620
*michael rosen voice* nice

Posted: 2014-01-11 02:37 Reply(Locked)
Im_a_Track_Man

Avatar

Member for: 5699 days
Location: Plantation, Florida
Status: Offline

#53622
djmaximum wrote:
A bit of an N163 experiment.

This is impressive.

Posted: 2014-01-11 07:52 Reply(Locked)
djmaximum



Member for: 5328 days
Location: NES Gameboy Land
Status: Offline

#53627
Now lets see if any of you can recognize the drum samples that are in this attachment.

_______________________
Other places where you can find my music.
my chiptune up
my chipmusic
and you can also follow me on twitter
Attachments:
dpcm_test.ftm (5 Kb)
Posted: 2014-01-12 00:24 Reply(Locked)
CheeseGuy99

Avatar

Member for: 5314 days
Location: Amarillo, TX
Status: Offline

#53642
Crammed some awesomeness into two channels.

_______________________
**** COMMODORE 64 BASIC V2 ****

Some other places I've tried to conquer:
Le Chipmusic
Le BattleOfTheBits

Posted: 2014-01-12 04:05 Reply(Locked)
Ares64

Avatar

Member for: 5441 days
Location: Location: Location: Location:
Status: Offline

#53645
djmaximum wrote:
Now lets see if any of you can recognize the drum samples that are in this attachment.


can't recognise them but i made this (aptly titled)


Attachments:
shit.ftm (5 Kb)
Page 46 of 84 Sort: Goto Page: << Previous [1] [2] [3] ... [45] [46] [47] ... [82] [83] [84] Next >>