Meh, I thought I would give you people something festive, and since I cannot be arsed with making anything new I give you this "remix" of God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen that I made in 2011 from a sheet I found online.
(Yes, this was one of the first .ftms I ever made and it is not that bad imo.)
Have a jolly holiday and a merry new year everyone!
I will try to get some more tunes made but that is not a promise; the force of procrastination is really strong.
_______________________
I have always been a curiously curious person.
(Sort of frequent mega poster here, beware!)
"Simple is always better. For something to sound simple, there has usually been a whole development cycle behind it." - David Wise
Random thing I felt like doing. I know it's really dissonant, but to quote the composer, it has "tight chords." ...Just, you know, that doesn't really show up in FamiTracker. Look up the original version and the concert band version, they're amazing.
_______________________
Alas, poor Yorick, I knew him, Horatio...
haha, yeah. if you don't foolishly go in trying to use channel 1 with a square+noise instrument.
(yes, that is what happened to me the first time i used 5b. it was painful)