Sorry for the noobish multichip Phantom of the Opera, I made it at 2am and I was tired as fuck.
In the meantime, here's the start of my VRC7 cover for the title theme of Journey to Silius. It's looped at the moment until I add more to it.
_______________________
"Siri, what's my name?"
"You're Bel, but you asked me to call you Lesbian Slime Dragon."
Since literally everyone is doing JtS here's my cover of Stage 3 (Headquarters). I almost never attempt covers but this one didn't seem too hard.
I think it's fairly accurate except for the weird ring-y sounding instrument that comes in in the last two frames. I totally botched that but I just can't figure it out. Anyone want to try and make it better?
So as the story goes with most of the stuff I post here, I got really bored, so I just decided to fuck around with Speed 1, and I actually really like what little I made.
Since literally everyone is doing JtS here's my cover of Stage 3 (Headquarters). I almost never attempt covers but this one didn't seem too hard.
I think it's fairly accurate except for the weird ring-y sounding instrument that comes in in the last two frames. I totally botched that but I just can't figure it out. Anyone want to try and make it better?