jrlepage
Moderator
Member for: 6544 days Location: Canada Status: Offline
#52229
ipi wrote:
Made this one in an hour
This should've been posted in its own thread. Excellent work!
_______________________
Follow me on Twitter .
I record (some) NSFs on hardware. Feel free to request a hardware render .
AlanSmithee
Member for: 4711 days Location: in a french province of bilingual country Status: Offline
#52240
So is this where I put little insignificant stuff?
Oh well, here's the landing theme from Twin Cobra/Kyuukyoku Tiger.
Attachments:
im_victor.ftm (4 Kb)
Ares64
Member for: 5441 days Location: Location: Location: Location: Status: Offline
#52241
doin one frame originals that suck is my life calling
Attachments:
u_wot_m8.ftm (19 Kb)
Fezuke
Member for: 5566 days Location: Le Gardeur, Quebec Status: Offline
#52246
That makes 2 of us.
_______________________
My 8-Bit Soundcloud
My Other Project Soundcloud
Attachments:
u_wot_m8.ftm (21 Kb)
Ares64
Member for: 5441 days Location: Location: Location: Location: Status: Offline
#52249
god damn
Zaalan3
Member for: 4733 days Location: Nebraska Status: Offline
#52257
Something I made real fast
_______________________
My DropBox: link
Attachments:
samurai_jack.ftm (5 Kb)
psn
Member for: 5883 days Location: England Status: Offline
#52264
Some stuff I no longer care about. Oh and I added another frame to ares64's thing.
Attachments:
technodrome.ftm (14 Kb)
pok.ftm (7 Kb)
stone_man.ftm (23 Kb)
u_wot_m8.ftm (23 Kb)
Rushjet1
Moderator
Member for: 6574 days Location: Atlanta, GA Status: Offline
#52285
blah
Attachments:
u_wot_m8.ftm (36 Kb)
Rozul_TheBlue
Member for: 4710 days Status: Offline
#52286
5b channels 1 and 2 are not used because of how much they hate me so this could have been a lot more accurate (cough cough percussion) but still, why hasn't anyone done this before?!
_______________________
"Siri, what's my name?"
"You're Bel, but you asked me to call you Lesbian Slime Dragon."
Ares64
Member for: 5441 days Location: Location: Location: Location: Status: Offline
#52293
do you reckon i can post doodles in here in future for you guys to finish you've done a much better job on it than i could've
DevEd
Member for: 4852 days Location: Right here. Status: Offline
#52306
Done in 10 minutes. Meh.
Attachments:
loop_thing.ftm (4 Kb)
Posted: 2013-11-13 23:40 (Last Edited: 2013-11-13 23:56 )
Reply(Locked)
Im_a_Track_Man
Member for: 5699 days Location: Plantation, Florida Status: Offline
#52331
Took a little effort, but it's still a pretty short loop.
_______________________
[BURNING LOVE]
YouTube
Twitter (Stay off my lawn, kids)
bd2000
Member for: 5247 days Location: Southeast Asia Status: Offline
#52386
Yet another triangle song.
_______________________
nicetas_c wrote:
What do we expect now, FTMs with one note?
--
YouTube | SoundCloud
Attachments:
triangle_song.ftm (3 Kb)
Posted: 2013-11-16 03:35 (Last Edited: 2013-11-16 03:36 )
Reply(Locked)
Fezuke
Member for: 5566 days Location: Le Gardeur, Quebec Status: Offline
#52388
Heard this on the radio, no idea why the hell I covered some of it......Can you guess the tune?
_______________________
My 8-Bit Soundcloud
My Other Project Soundcloud
Posted: 2013-11-16 06:09 (Last Edited: 2013-11-16 06:22 )
Reply(Locked)
Ryukenden
Member for: 6403 days Location: Russia,South Ural,Chelyabinsk Status: Offline
#52391
Madonna, if I not mistaken. But I don't know, how song is called...