psn
Member for: 5883 days Location: England Status: Offline
#52081
Hope you all had a good Halloween.
SoltIW
Member for: 4993 days Location: Somewhere in Canada, shirtless Status: Offline
#52084
I started this last night. Unfortunately, I went to bed too early and can't finish it now.
Posted: 2013-11-02 03:26 (Last Edited: 2013-11-02 03:37 )
Reply(Locked)
sacredfire059
Member for: 5700 days Status: Offline
#52095
I started a little original thing in FL Studio and actually liked how it turned out, so I ported it over to FamiTracker and it actually sounds pretty great. Pardon the cheaty DPCM, but I didn't feel like dealing with the Delta counter on multiple samples and whatnot. Need to practice complex drum rhythms in FT anyway :>
Attachments:
dnboriginal.ftm (8 Kb)
Rushjet1
Moderator
Member for: 6574 days Location: Atlanta, GA Status: Offline
#52097
this is something i played on piano years ago
Attachments:
1534.ftm (14 Kb)
L77
Member for: 5013 days Location: Chapel Hill, NC Status: Offline
#52125
I like his song. Original here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dz5xqZUmW2Q
Attachments:
sky_waltz.ftm (14 Kb)
bd2000
Member for: 5247 days Location: Southeast Asia Status: Offline
#52145
Here's a random boss theme, SMS/GG style.
_______________________
nicetas_c wrote:
What do we expect now, FTMs with one note?
--
YouTube | SoundCloud
Attachments:
smsbosstheme.ftm (5 Kb)
Jet
Member for: 4954 days Location: Russia Status: Offline
#52146
This is my current WIP. Super Meat Boy 8-bit cover
Attachments:
meat.ftm (21 Kb)
Posted: 2013-11-05 13:52 (Last Edited: 2013-11-05 13:53 )
Reply(Locked)
MovieMovies1
Member for: 5934 days Location: Norway Status: Offline
#52164
lol, telefang
VinylScratch
Member for: 5115 days Location: Nebraska Status: Offline
#52168
Here's a short stage/level clear type of song.
_______________________
Soundcloud | Youtube
Attachments:
stageclear.ftm (6 Kb)
Jayster
Member for: 6529 days Location: CO Status: Offline
#52170
The first section of a cover of Frost*'s Black Light Machine. Listening to the last couple sections of the song...sounds like it's gonna be kind of a bitch to cover!
_______________________
Bandcamp
Youtube
Soundcloud
Website
Attachments:
blm.ftm (172 Kb)
Im_a_Track_Man
Member for: 5699 days Location: Plantation, Florida Status: Offline
#52172
When I'm bored I do accurate gameboy things.
_______________________
[BURNING LOVE]
YouTube
Twitter (Stay off my lawn, kids)
Attachments:
oh.ftm (10 Kb)
Rushjet1
Moderator
Member for: 6574 days Location: Atlanta, GA Status: Offline
#52184
s'more
Attachments:
pain.ftm (4 Kb)
geographicavrc.ftm (13 Kb)
bossxx.ftm (11 Kb)
Rozul_TheBlue
Member for: 4710 days Status: Offline
#52188
holy fuck i almost forgot how awesome n163 is
_______________________
"Siri, what's my name?"
"You're Bel, but you asked me to call you Lesbian Slime Dragon."
ipi
Member for: 5083 days Location: United Kingdom Status: Offline
#52206
Made this one in an hour
Attachments:
megaman2ending.ftm (17 Kb)
Posted: 2013-11-09 10:15 (Last Edited: 2013-11-09 10:57 )
Reply(Locked)
bd2000
Member for: 5247 days Location: Southeast Asia Status: Offline
#52210
So okay, I've got:
-A multichip cover of the Rare logo in DKC2: Diddy's Kong Quest
-A few Mega Man 3 covers
-A crappy Magic Jewelry [yes, a pirate] level music remix
-A surprise
_______________________
nicetas_c wrote:
What do we expect now, FTMs with one note?
--
YouTube | SoundCloud