Login:
Menu:
Post: Author:
FamiTracker > General > Show Off Your Work > Share your short loops and doodles (part 2) Owner: jrlepage New Post(Locked)
Page 31 of 84 Sort: Goto Page: << Previous [1] [2] [3] ... [30] [31] [32] ... [82] [83] [84] Next >>
Posted: 2013-10-22 17:52 Reply(Locked)
Milos

Avatar

Member for: 5361 days
Location: Poland
Status: Offline

#51949
I am bored and happy, because of my trip to Netherlands so I made this little crap.


Attachments:
moja_mama_gdy_jade_do_holandii.ftm (20 Kb)
Posted: 2013-10-23 01:57 Reply(Locked)
poodlecock

Avatar

Member for: 4959 days
Location: !wow
Status: Offline

#51955
DevEd wrote:
You know yopu can edit your posts, right?

Oh, and to ensure that I don't post here for no reason alone, here's a little game of guess-the-song. Should be easy.

FlashingYoshi wrote:
Speed 8 would be closer to the actual tempo of the original but yeah, it's Wait or Where Are We Now. I plan on covering a few Minecraft songs in Musescore.

Oh, and what the hell am I doing logging into my brother's account and posting from there?


_______________________
"im going to continue making this crazy stuff then after a while my style will be so sick that you will be like damn suuun that shit is so sick i dont even get it. i will be like bro its ok.. you dont have to." -omgdonut
Posted: 2013-10-23 04:51 Reply(Locked)
jrlepage
Moderator

Avatar

Member for: 6544 days
Location: Canada
Status: Offline

#51958
Ares64 wrote:
looks like there was one kiyoshi kusatsu/yoshio watanabe soundtrack that qazwsxedc didn't find

but i've not done it all yet

shrug

That is definitely not a doodle!

_______________________
Follow me on Twitter.
I record (some) NSFs on hardware. Feel free to request a hardware render.
RE: Share your short loops and doodles (part 2) Posted: 2013-10-23 10:28 Reply(Locked)
Milos

Avatar

Member for: 5361 days
Location: Poland
Status: Offline

#51959
I made a little update on this one.


Attachments:
moja_mama_gdy_jade_do_holandii.ftm (39 Kb)
Posted: 2013-10-23 20:22 Reply(Locked)
Ares64

Avatar

Member for: 5441 days
Location: Location: Location: Location:
Status: Offline

#51961
jrlepage wrote:
Ares64 wrote:
looks like there was one kiyoshi kusatsu/yoshio watanabe soundtrack that qazwsxedc didn't find

but i've not done it all yet

shrug

That is definitely not a doodle!


i'm scared of making new threads

Posted: 2013-10-24 15:40 Reply(Locked)
DevEd

Avatar

Member for: 4852 days
Location: Right here.
Status: Offline

#51974
Just a cover of the first frame of the ending theme from Skate or Die: Bad n' Rad.


Attachments:
sodbadnradending.ftm (2 Kb)
Posted: 2013-10-27 06:27  (Last Edited: 2013-10-27 06:30) Reply(Locked)
Im_a_Track_Man

Avatar

Member for: 5699 days
Location: Plantation, Florida
Status: Offline

#51998
My obsession with "Haiyore! Nyaruko-san" and overall boredom may have gone too far.

_______________________
[BURNING LOVE]
YouTube
Twitter (Stay off my lawn, kids)
Posted: 2013-10-28 03:51 Reply(Locked)
jrlepage
Moderator

Avatar

Member for: 6544 days
Location: Canada
Status: Offline

#52024
My current project.

_______________________
Follow me on Twitter.
I record (some) NSFs on hardware. Feel free to request a hardware render.
Posted: 2013-10-28 10:55 Reply(Locked)
Milos

Avatar

Member for: 5361 days
Location: Poland
Status: Offline

#52029
Im_a_Track_Man wrote:
My obsession with "Haiyore! Nyaruko-san" and overall boredom may have gone too far.

I am much bored than you.
I think I will finish this one.


Attachments:
haiyore_nyarukosan_op_wip.ftm (31 Kb)
no tears, only DPCM now Posted: 2013-10-28 15:33  (Last Edited: 2013-10-28 15:59) Reply(Locked)
GoldenShower_2



Member for: 4788 days
Status: Offline

#52030
After listening to the chibi-tech last album, i've realized something.
R.I.P. triangle kicks, i'll miss you.

P.S. - don't expect complex harmonic multichords there, i'm too uncreative for that.
P.P.S - it's multisong ftm.


Posted: 2013-10-28 17:13 Reply(Locked)
Im_a_Track_Man

Avatar

Member for: 5699 days
Location: Plantation, Florida
Status: Offline

#52033
Milos wrote:
I am much bored than you.

Really now?
(Didn't want to share this early, but)

_______________________
[BURNING LOVE]
YouTube
Twitter (Stay off my lawn, kids)
Attachments:
koi_wa_chaos_no_shimobenari.ftm (25 Kb)
Posted: 2013-10-28 19:05 Reply(Locked)
Milos

Avatar

Member for: 5361 days
Location: Poland
Status: Offline

#52034
Im_a_Track_Man wrote:
Really now?
(Didn't want to share this early, but)

Ok, you won.

"Hi, /a/"
k, hi

Posted: 2013-10-29 00:40  (Last Edited: 2013-10-29 01:01) Reply(Locked)
com63

Avatar

Member for: 5849 days
Location: North Van, BC, Canada.
Status: Offline

#52039
I haven't touched this damn program in ages. Here's a drum loop.

Edit: Now more than just a drum loop.
Edit: Collapse/expand the Triangle effect channel.

_______________________
Everything moves real slow when it's 40 below.
Attachments:
leakage_current.ftm (4 Kb)
Posted: 2013-10-29 01:37  (Last Edited: 2013-10-29 02:18) Reply(Locked)
Robotronus

Avatar

Member for: 5185 days
Location: Russia
Status: Offline

#52041
Random breakbeat.
GoldenShower, dont stop this DnB goodness.


Posted: 2013-11-01 13:03 Reply(Locked)
DevEd

Avatar

Member for: 4852 days
Location: Right here.
Status: Offline

#52080
Well, I decided to try my hand at some Action 52. (Didn't finish it, though)


Page 31 of 84 Sort: Goto Page: << Previous [1] [2] [3] ... [30] [31] [32] ... [82] [83] [84] Next >>