Posted: 2013-10-12 04:34 (Last Edited: 2013-10-12 04:50 )
Reply(Locked)
Robotronus
Member for: 5185 days Location: Russia Status: Offline
#51841
DjJizzer5 wrote:
why use vrc6
For example, i cant modify 2a03 version into something, but in vrc6 there is much opportunity for editing. Editing is fun for me :3
Attachments:
example_edited.ftm (7 Kb)
Posted: 2013-10-13 08:09 (Last Edited: 2013-10-13 19:18 )
Reply(Locked)
Bari10
Member for: 5519 days Location: Texas Status: Offline
#51872
I really need some help with this. If anyone can add onto it, I'd really appreciate it.
DjJizzer5
Member for: 5499 days Status: Offline
#51874
Robotronus wrote:
DjJizzer5 wrote:
why use vrc6
For example, i cant modify 2a03 version into something, but in vrc6 there is much opportunity for editing.
Editing is fun for me :3
it's kinda "over the top" for me, but yes, vrc6 can be used like i did with 2a03 only. just keep in mind that what i did in 2a03 can be put in seperate channels in vrc6.
DevEd
Member for: 4852 days Location: Right here. Status: Offline
#51876
Well, I made a thing (actually, two of them.) Feedback plz
Attachments:
2_songs.ftm (7 Kb)
Zaalan3
Member for: 4733 days Location: Nebraska Status: Offline
#51880
This is just a modification of the smb cover famipunk221 made a few months ago, nothing much, just added another frame
_______________________
My DropBox: link
Zaalan3
Member for: 4733 days Location: Nebraska Status: Offline
#51881
oops! didn't add the attachments.
Put the original in there for good measure.
Attachments:
smb_modified.ftm (9 Kb)
smb.ftm (8 Kb)
DevEd
Member for: 4852 days Location: Right here. Status: Offline
#51886
You know yopu can edit your posts, right?
Oh, and to ensure that I don't post here for no reason alone, here's a little game of guess-the-song. Should be easy.
Attachments:
guess_the_song.ftm (2 Kb)
Posted: 2013-10-15 21:13 (Last Edited: 2013-10-15 21:23 )
Reply(Locked)
sacredfire059
Member for: 5700 days Status: Offline
#51893
Made a quick cover of the intro of Pogo's newest song . So funky.
(edit: minor timing fix)
Attachments:
pogo.ftm (8 Kb)
Posted: 2013-10-15 21:30 (Last Edited: 2013-10-15 21:30 )
Reply(Locked)
nintendude8
Member for: 6034 days Location: me mums car Status: Offline
#51894
DevEd wrote:
You know yopu can edit your posts, right?
Oh, and to ensure that I don't post here for no reason alone, here's a little game of guess-the-song. Should be easy.
Minecraft(c418 )- Where are we now
Im_a_Track_Man
Member for: 5699 days Location: Plantation, Florida Status: Offline
#51898
I tried doing "cat". It got difficult very quickly.
_______________________
[BURNING LOVE]
YouTube
Twitter (Stay off my lawn, kids)
DevEd
Member for: 4852 days Location: Right here. Status: Offline
#51909
Well, I tried covering some Mega Man, but it turns out I fail too hard. :(
Attachments:
spark_man_fail.ftm (8 Kb)
Posted: 2013-10-20 04:56 (Last Edited: 2013-10-20 05:30 )
Reply(Locked)
TEHMEGAMASTAH
Member for: 4947 days Location: Washington, United States Status: Offline
#51924
I finished this up for you, I changed quite a bit of it though, hope you don't mind :P
_______________________
G-Rank rule #1: Literally never take a hit.
Robotronus
Member for: 5185 days Location: Russia Status: Offline
#51925
fgsfds
SonicManEXE
Member for: 4999 days Location: Florida Status: Offline
#51927
I get bored a lot. This is a really fun song to play, and it was fun to put in FT. Yeah, it sounds nothing like the original, but I like this version much better.
_______________________
Alas, poor Yorick, I knew him, Horatio...
Ares64
Member for: 5441 days Location: Location: Location: Location: Status: Offline
#51945
looks like there was one kiyoshi kusatsu/yoshio watanabe soundtrack that qazwsxedc didn't find
but i've not done it all yet
shrug