Login:
Menu:
Post: Author:
FamiTracker > General > Show Off Your Work > Share your short loops and doodles (part 2) Owner: jrlepage New Post(Locked)
Page 30 of 84 Sort: Goto Page: << Previous [1] [2] [3] ... [29] [30] [31] ... [82] [83] [84] Next >>
Posted: 2013-10-12 04:34  (Last Edited: 2013-10-12 04:50) Reply(Locked)
Robotronus

Avatar

Member for: 5185 days
Location: Russia
Status: Offline

#51841
DjJizzer5 wrote:
why use vrc6

For example, i cant modify 2a03 version into something, but in vrc6 there is much opportunity for editing. Editing is fun for me :3


Attachments:
example_edited.ftm (7 Kb)
Posted: 2013-10-13 08:09  (Last Edited: 2013-10-13 19:18) Reply(Locked)
Bari10

Avatar

Member for: 5519 days
Location: Texas
Status: Offline

#51872
I really need some help with this. If anyone can add onto it, I'd really appreciate it.


Attachments:
the_living_machine.ftm (21 Kb)
Posted: 2013-10-13 11:42 Reply(Locked)
DjJizzer5

Avatar

Member for: 5499 days
Status: Offline

#51874
Robotronus wrote:
DjJizzer5 wrote:
why use vrc6

For example, i cant modify 2a03 version into something, but in vrc6 there is much opportunity for editing. Editing is fun for me :3


it's kinda "over the top" for me, but yes, vrc6 can be used like i did with 2a03 only. just keep in mind that what i did in 2a03 can be put in seperate channels in vrc6.

Posted: 2013-10-13 20:45 Reply(Locked)
DevEd

Avatar

Member for: 4852 days
Location: Right here.
Status: Offline

#51876
Well, I made a thing (actually, two of them.) Feedback plz


Attachments:
2_songs.ftm (7 Kb)
Posted: 2013-10-14 02:20 Reply(Locked)
Zaalan3

Avatar

Member for: 4733 days
Location: Nebraska
Status: Offline

#51880
This is just a modification of the smb cover famipunk221 made a few months ago, nothing much, just added another frame

_______________________
My DropBox: link
Posted: 2013-10-14 02:22 Reply(Locked)
Zaalan3

Avatar

Member for: 4733 days
Location: Nebraska
Status: Offline

#51881
oops! didn't add the attachments.
Put the original in there for good measure.


Attachments:
smb_modified.ftm (9 Kb)
smb.ftm (8 Kb)
Posted: 2013-10-14 18:46 Reply(Locked)
DevEd

Avatar

Member for: 4852 days
Location: Right here.
Status: Offline

#51886
You know yopu can edit your posts, right?

Oh, and to ensure that I don't post here for no reason alone, here's a little game of guess-the-song. Should be easy.


Attachments:
guess_the_song.ftm (2 Kb)
Posted: 2013-10-15 21:13  (Last Edited: 2013-10-15 21:23) Reply(Locked)
sacredfire059

Avatar

Member for: 5700 days
Status: Offline

#51893
Made a quick cover of the intro of Pogo's newest song. So funky.
(edit: minor timing fix)


Attachments:
pogo.ftm (8 Kb)
Posted: 2013-10-15 21:30  (Last Edited: 2013-10-15 21:30) Reply(Locked)
nintendude8

Avatar

Member for: 6034 days
Location: me mums car
Status: Offline

#51894
DevEd wrote:
You know yopu can edit your posts, right?

Oh, and to ensure that I don't post here for no reason alone, here's a little game of guess-the-song. Should be easy.


Minecraft(c418 )- Where are we now

Posted: 2013-10-16 07:03 Reply(Locked)
Im_a_Track_Man

Avatar

Member for: 5699 days
Location: Plantation, Florida
Status: Offline

#51898
I tried doing "cat". It got difficult very quickly.

_______________________
[BURNING LOVE]
YouTube
Twitter (Stay off my lawn, kids)
Posted: 2013-10-18 13:51 Reply(Locked)
DevEd

Avatar

Member for: 4852 days
Location: Right here.
Status: Offline

#51909
Well, I tried covering some Mega Man, but it turns out I fail too hard. :(


Attachments:
spark_man_fail.ftm (8 Kb)
Posted: 2013-10-20 04:56  (Last Edited: 2013-10-20 05:30) Reply(Locked)
TEHMEGAMASTAH

Avatar

Member for: 4947 days
Location: Washington, United States
Status: Offline

#51924
I finished this up for you, I changed quite a bit of it though, hope you don't mind :P

_______________________
G-Rank rule #1: Literally never take a hit.
Attachments:
spark_man_tehmegamastah_edit.ftm (24 Kb)
Posted: 2013-10-20 11:15 Reply(Locked)
Robotronus

Avatar

Member for: 5185 days
Location: Russia
Status: Offline

#51925
fgsfds


Posted: 2013-10-20 21:15 Reply(Locked)
SonicManEXE

Avatar

Member for: 4999 days
Location: Florida
Status: Offline

#51927
I get bored a lot. This is a really fun song to play, and it was fun to put in FT. Yeah, it sounds nothing like the original, but I like this version much better.

_______________________
Alas, poor Yorick, I knew him, Horatio...
Attachments:
impression_that_i_get.ftm (28 Kb)
Posted: 2013-10-22 01:11 Reply(Locked)
Ares64

Avatar

Member for: 5441 days
Location: Location: Location: Location:
Status: Offline

#51945
looks like there was one kiyoshi kusatsu/yoshio watanabe soundtrack that qazwsxedc didn't find

but i've not done it all yet

shrug


Page 30 of 84 Sort: Goto Page: << Previous [1] [2] [3] ... [29] [30] [31] ... [82] [83] [84] Next >>