sacredfire059
Member for: 5700 days Status: Offline
#51733
Did the solo to Red Zone, don't quite feel like finishing the rest.
Attachments:
speed_rave.ftm (15 Kb)
MovieMovies1
Member for: 5934 days Location: Norway Status: Offline
#51742
Why does this affect my brain in the nicest ways?
Attachments:
epic.ftm (10 Kb)
Glitch_King
Member for: 5287 days Location: California Status: Offline
#51744
yeaup
_______________________
Some other sites I have made shelter on...
Ye Youtube
Ye Chipmusic
Ye BotB
Attachments:
afh.mid (19 Kb)
CheeseGuy99
Member for: 5313 days Location: Amarillo, TX Status: Offline
#51746
.mid? I'm disappointed...
_______________________
**** COMMODORE 64 BASIC V2 ****
Some other places I've tried to conquer:
Le Chipmusic
Le BattleOfTheBits
SonicManEXE
Member for: 4999 days Location: Florida Status: Offline
#51750
Did these months ago. I'm fairly certain I forgot to upload the chocobo one, and Mirrors was uploaded at one point, but some changes were made.
More marching band music will be up soon. I want to upload all four parts of the competition show together.
_______________________
Alas, poor Yorick, I knew him, Horatio...
Attachments:
mirrors.ftm (40 Kb)
bokos_theme.ftm (5 Kb)
bomono
Member for: 5484 days Location: Oak Harbor WA Status: Offline
#51752
SonicManEXE wrote:
I'm fairly certain I forgot to upload the chocobo one
Glad you uploaded it here then, good cover.
Decided to dump a few sound effects and short tests I made here.
UFO sound is just a boredom thing.
Single channel was just a test with single channel echos, hence the name.
Echos was another single channel echo test.
W effect was experimentation for a song I'm working on.
_______________________
-Smilies are more offensive than any word could ever be.
Posted: 2013-10-09 05:23 (Last Edited: 2013-10-09 05:30 )
Reply(Locked)
insomniacovrlrd
Member for: 4821 days Location: US : Florida Status: Offline
#51792
EDIT
@ bomono, that echoes track has a really bizarre, awesome sound to it. I love how the pulse 1 channel sounds. Also really impressed you took the time to properly map out all of those samples for a workable instrument in the dpcm. That's just awesome.
__
A couple things I put together today.
Attachments:
1.ftm (24 Kb)
2.ftm (21 Kb)
RE: Share your short loops and doodles (part 2) Posted: 2013-10-10 08:01
Reply(Locked)
jrlepage
Moderator
Member for: 6544 days Location: Canada Status: Offline
#51801
Random ragtime? Random ragtime.
_______________________
Follow me on Twitter .
I record (some) NSFs on hardware. Feel free to request a hardware render .
Attachments:
ragtime.ftm (6 Kb)
Bari10
Member for: 5519 days Location: Texas Status: Offline
#51810
Random ragtime? Random ragtime.
lel
_______________________
Please, call me Scooblee.
My Stuff:
SC |YT | Steam |
dA
Attachments:
ragtime2.ftm (5 Kb)
jrlepage
Moderator
Member for: 6544 days Location: Canada Status: Offline
#51812
This is now a ragtime-only thread.
_______________________
Follow me on Twitter .
I record (some) NSFs on hardware. Feel free to request a hardware render .
Bari10
Member for: 5519 days Location: Texas Status: Offline
#51813
jrlepage wrote:
This is now a ragtime-only thread.
I approve of this.
Might as well just go ahead and change the title to "Share your Ragtime loops and doodles."
Posted: 2013-10-11 03:09 (Last Edited: 2013-10-11 03:28 )
Reply(Locked)
GoldenShower_2
Member for: 4788 days Status: Offline
#51815
dear jrlepage, plz fix the dpcm volume, it sux.
Attachments:
ragtime_amen.ftm (47 Kb)
Im_a_Track_Man
Member for: 5699 days Location: Plantation, Florida Status: Offline
#51820
A-A-A-AMEN BREAKER
I don't think I'll ever finish this (you can see it was going to me a DC7 entry).
_______________________
[BURNING LOVE]
YouTube
Twitter (Stay off my lawn, kids)
Attachments:
spacewalk.ftm (21 Kb)
Posted: 2013-10-11 16:21 (Last Edited: 2013-10-11 18:32 )
Reply(Locked)
Ezno
Member for: 4976 days Status: Offline
#51824
just a cute, teeny loop
edit: mandatory ragtime contribution
Posted: 2013-10-11 21:06 (Last Edited: 2013-10-11 21:06 )
Reply(Locked)
DjJizzer5
Member for: 5499 days Status: Offline
#51832
why use vrc6 when you can fit it in 2a03 too (check all songs)
Attachments:
example.ftm (6 Kb)