CheeseGuy99
Member for: 5313 days Location: Amarillo, TX Status: Offline
#51181
1. These songs are nice. They should be finished. By you.
2. I don't think that the double posting thing counts in this thread.
_______________________
**** COMMODORE 64 BASIC V2 ****
Some other places I've tried to conquer:
Le Chipmusic
Le BattleOfTheBits
Posted: 2013-09-12 20:02 (Last Edited: 2013-09-12 20:04 )
Reply(Locked)
GoldenShower_2
Member for: 4788 days Status: Offline
#51231
It's a cover
Attachments:
renegade.ftm (44 Kb)
Teipiou
Member for: 4773 days Location: Finland Status: Offline
#51256
Today I learned how to play Libera me from hell's piano part, and then I made this.
_______________________
My Youtube channel
Posted: 2013-09-17 02:39 (Last Edited: 2013-09-17 02:48 )
Reply(Locked)
Robotronus
Member for: 5185 days Location: Russia Status: Offline
#51337
Yellow Magic Orchestra - Behind the Mask. First 17 seconds.
Second is something from Yuru Yuri.
Ares64
Member for: 5441 days Location: Location: Location: Location: Status: Offline
#51376
uhhhhhhhhhh
Attachments:
i_am_bored.ftm (4 Kb)
Jayster
Member for: 6529 days Location: CO Status: Offline
#51381
Here's a short WIP that's been on my computer for quite a while now. I've moved on to other songs, so I don't think I'll finish it, but I figured I'd at least put it up here. It's just a bunch of ideas that I threw on a blank template so it's pretty messy. Feel free to use it or whatever, 'cause I'm done with it.
_______________________
Bandcamp
Youtube
Soundcloud
Website
Attachments:
latinhybrid.ftm (59 Kb)
Im_a_Track_Man
Member for: 5699 days Location: Plantation, Florida Status: Offline
#51382
This is fucking amazing
_______________________
[BURNING LOVE]
YouTube
Twitter (Stay off my lawn, kids)
AyoMistadurrk
Member for: 4987 days Location: Kansas Status: Offline
#51384
Here's something I'm thinking about using as a Youtube intro
Attachments:
intro.ftm (4 Kb)
za909
Member for: 5524 days Location: Hungary Status: Offline
#51387
A cover of Stage 1 from Almana (or Arumana?) no Kiseki, an original FDS game by Konami. Pulse 2 is missing from this.
Attachments:
almana_no_kiseki.ftm (11 Kb)
SoltIW
Member for: 4993 days Location: Somewhere in Canada, shirtless Status: Offline
#51422
30 minutes of moderately-inspired goodness after getting new shoes
(ithinktheshoesdidittobehonesttheyremagictheydontevensliponthefloorofmybasementandtheydontburntowearfortoolong)
RE: Share your short loops and doodles (part 2) Posted: 2013-09-21 17:43
Reply(Locked)
insomniacovrlrd
Member for: 4821 days Location: US : Florida Status: Offline
#51432
Messing around with single channel echo. It's a bit much right now, but hey, have a thing~
Attachments:
idea_01_3.ftm (13 Kb)
petstegaF Posted: 2013-09-23 09:41 (Last Edited: 2013-09-23 09:47 )
Reply(Locked)
GoldenShower_2
Member for: 4788 days Status: Offline
#51476
Worst use of FDS. Ever.
wub
Im_a_Track_Man
Member for: 5699 days Location: Plantation, Florida Status: Offline
#51477
nigga
_______________________
[BURNING LOVE]
YouTube
Twitter (Stay off my lawn, kids)
L77
Member for: 5013 days Location: Chapel Hill, NC Status: Offline
#51479
I have a composition project coming up in December/January, so I'm getting my music engines started.
Attachments:
for_dave.ftm (37 Kb)
You know what? Posted: 2013-09-23 14:41 (Last Edited: 2013-09-23 14:48 )
Reply(Locked)
GoldenShower_2
Member for: 4788 days Status: Offline
#51480
Im_a_Track_Man wrote:
African American
Im_a_Track_Man wrote:
African American
You had it coming.