I had marching band practice today and something came up on my mind while we were doing warm ups. I had this tune stuck in my head for quite a while. So I decided to compose it........
It was just inspired by something similar to this....
_______________________
Music is the cause of amazing inspiration.
I had marching band practice today and something came up on my mind while we were doing warm ups. I had this tune stuck in my head for quite a while. So I decided to compose it........
It was just inspired by something similar to this....
I had marching band practice today and something came up on my mind while we were doing warm ups. I had this tune stuck in my head for quite a while. So I decided to compose it........
It was just inspired by something similar to this....
superman maybe?
Must be...... ._.
_______________________
Music is the cause of amazing inspiration.
A couple short loops, and a quick dirty e1m1 that would be by ear, if not for those fast solos. I had to cheat and check a midi for them, because that's faster than screwing around in audacity over and over and over again.
Also, in regards to One Channel Echoes, is there any way to merge two columns? At the moment i'm doing the primary section, copying the whole thing over to another channel, moving it down, quieting it all, and then sliding each note back into the original channel manually. It's incredibly tedious. Anyone have a method of pasting into a channel with data without the empty slots overwriting the data?