SoltIW
Member for: 4993 days Location: Somewhere in Canada, shirtless Status: Offline
#50536
So, it turns out that, whenever I force an initiative when I compose, I manage to make something better than when I don't force an initiative.
Have 3/4 with attempted 3-bar phrasing. Unfortunately, it didn't work out like that I don't think.
Attachments:
thi_theng.ftm (5 Kb)
Posted: 2013-08-14 05:44 (Last Edited: 2013-08-16 10:22 )
Reply(Locked)
Fezuke
Member for: 5566 days Location: Le Gardeur, Quebec Status: Offline
#50539
So me and my brother were driving somewhere and this song came on the radio, our favorite thing to say in those situations is "Fami that Shit" And so I surprised him with this little loop. We lol'd.
_______________________
My 8-Bit Soundcloud
My Other Project Soundcloud
Attachments:
simply_red_lol.ftm (6 Kb)
SoltIW
Member for: 4993 days Location: Somewhere in Canada, shirtless Status: Offline
#50540
I made my thing better.
Attachments:
thi_theng.ftm (6 Kb)
faen
Member for: 4805 days Status: Offline
#50548
Not so stuck any more.
Attachments:
db001.ftm (5 Kb)
DjJizzer5
Member for: 5498 days Status: Offline
#50549
hey dude, did you check out that little edit i did on your thing before? it's on the previous page.
Robotronus
Member for: 5185 days Location: Russia Status: Offline
#50553
Sounds bad.
Attachments:
night_of_fire.ftm (4 Kb)
faen
Member for: 4805 days Status: Offline
#50562
DjJizzer5 wrote:
hey dude, did you check out that little edit i did on your thing before? it's on the previous page.
Wow, I missed it. Sounds nice.
DalekSam
Member for: 5841 days Location: United Kingdom, Belfast Status: Offline
#50594
Robotronus wrote:
Sounds bad.
ROCK IT
ROCK IT
KNOCK TO MY DOOR I'LL OPEN
CheeseGuy99
Member for: 5313 days Location: Amarillo, TX Status: Offline
#50609
Well I'm stuck.
Attachments:
uh_nope.ftm (6 Kb)
ipi
Member for: 5083 days Location: United Kingdom Status: Offline
#50664
A quick and lazy cover.
DjJizzer5
Member for: 5498 days Status: Offline
#50667
and this is what happens when you are bored.
Attachments:
uh_nope.ftm (10 Kb)
TEHMEGAMASTAH
Member for: 4947 days Location: Washington, United States Status: Offline
#50699
I have no idea where to with this one.
_______________________
G-Rank rule #1: Literally never take a hit.
Attachments:
wat.ftm (16 Kb)
DjJizzer5
Member for: 5498 days Status: Offline
#50700
Me neither, but I came up with this little thing
Attachments:
wat.ftm (17 Kb)
CheeseGuy99
Member for: 5313 days Location: Amarillo, TX Status: Offline
#50710
Dat Arp.
insomniacovrlrd
Member for: 4820 days Location: US : Florida Status: Offline
#50730
ipi wrote:
A quick and lazy cover.
A bit late, but i'm really impressed with this! From the echo within the same channel on the squares at the start, to the use of individual noise, er, audio envelopes? for the percussion.
Things i can certainly walk away smarter for having looking at. Cool post, man!