Login:
Menu:
Post: Author:
FamiTracker > General > Show Off Your Work > Share your short loops and doodles (part 2) Owner: jrlepage New Post(Locked)
Page 23 of 84 Sort: Goto Page: << Previous [1] [2] [3] ... [22] [23] [24] ... [82] [83] [84] Next >>
Posted: 2013-08-14 01:15 Reply(Locked)
SoltIW



Member for: 4993 days
Location: Somewhere in Canada, shirtless
Status: Offline

#50536
So, it turns out that, whenever I force an initiative when I compose, I manage to make something better than when I don't force an initiative.

Have 3/4 with attempted 3-bar phrasing. Unfortunately, it didn't work out like that I don't think.


Attachments:
thi_theng.ftm (5 Kb)
Posted: 2013-08-14 05:44  (Last Edited: 2013-08-16 10:22) Reply(Locked)
Fezuke

Avatar

Member for: 5566 days
Location: Le Gardeur, Quebec
Status: Offline

#50539
So me and my brother were driving somewhere and this song came on the radio, our favorite thing to say in those situations is "Fami that Shit" And so I surprised him with this little loop. We lol'd.



_______________________
My 8-Bit Soundcloud
My Other Project Soundcloud
Attachments:
simply_red_lol.ftm (6 Kb)
Posted: 2013-08-14 06:43 Reply(Locked)
SoltIW



Member for: 4993 days
Location: Somewhere in Canada, shirtless
Status: Offline

#50540
I made my thing better.


Attachments:
thi_theng.ftm (6 Kb)
Posted: 2013-08-16 10:29 Reply(Locked)
faen



Member for: 4805 days
Status: Offline

#50548
Not so stuck any more.


Attachments:
db001.ftm (5 Kb)
Posted: 2013-08-16 12:06 Reply(Locked)
DjJizzer5

Avatar

Member for: 5498 days
Status: Offline

#50549
hey dude, did you check out that little edit i did on your thing before? it's on the previous page.

Posted: 2013-08-16 15:57 Reply(Locked)
Robotronus

Avatar

Member for: 5185 days
Location: Russia
Status: Offline

#50553
Sounds bad.


Attachments:
night_of_fire.ftm (4 Kb)
Posted: 2013-08-17 01:33 Reply(Locked)
faen



Member for: 4805 days
Status: Offline

#50562
DjJizzer5 wrote:
hey dude, did you check out that little edit i did on your thing before? it's on the previous page.


Wow, I missed it. Sounds nice.

Posted: 2013-08-18 15:46 Reply(Locked)
DalekSam

Avatar

Member for: 5841 days
Location: United Kingdom, Belfast
Status: Offline

#50594
Robotronus wrote:
Sounds bad.


ROCK IT

ROCK IT

KNOCK TO MY DOOR I'LL OPEN

Posted: 2013-08-19 03:34 Reply(Locked)
CheeseGuy99

Avatar

Member for: 5313 days
Location: Amarillo, TX
Status: Offline

#50609
Well I'm stuck.


Attachments:
uh_nope.ftm (6 Kb)
Posted: 2013-08-20 20:20 Reply(Locked)
ipi

Avatar

Member for: 5083 days
Location: United Kingdom
Status: Offline

#50664
A quick and lazy cover.


Posted: 2013-08-20 20:48 Reply(Locked)
DjJizzer5

Avatar

Member for: 5498 days
Status: Offline

#50667
and this is what happens when you are bored.


Attachments:
uh_nope.ftm (10 Kb)
Posted: 2013-08-21 09:41 Reply(Locked)
TEHMEGAMASTAH

Avatar

Member for: 4947 days
Location: Washington, United States
Status: Offline

#50699
I have no idea where to with this one.

_______________________
G-Rank rule #1: Literally never take a hit.
Attachments:
wat.ftm (16 Kb)
Posted: 2013-08-21 10:27 Reply(Locked)
DjJizzer5

Avatar

Member for: 5498 days
Status: Offline

#50700
Me neither, but I came up with this little thing


Attachments:
wat.ftm (17 Kb)
Posted: 2013-08-21 19:15 Reply(Locked)
CheeseGuy99

Avatar

Member for: 5313 days
Location: Amarillo, TX
Status: Offline

#50710
Dat Arp.

Posted: 2013-08-22 16:30 Reply(Locked)
insomniacovrlrd

Avatar

Member for: 4820 days
Location: US : Florida
Status: Offline

#50730
ipi wrote:
A quick and lazy cover.


A bit late, but i'm really impressed with this! From the echo within the same channel on the squares at the start, to the use of individual noise, er, audio envelopes? for the percussion.

Things i can certainly walk away smarter for having looking at. Cool post, man!

Page 23 of 84 Sort: Goto Page: << Previous [1] [2] [3] ... [22] [23] [24] ... [82] [83] [84] Next >>