Robotronus
Member for: 5185 days Location: Russia Status: Offline
#50304
Gonna end it and submit in FCM10EX.
Loliconst
Member for: 4888 days Location: None Status: Offline
#50322
more multichip test
Attachments:
unicorn.ftm (8 Kb)
faen
Member for: 4805 days Status: Offline
#50337
Four channels seemed to much. Two channels seemed too much. One channel was fine, but the remaining channels seemed lonely.
Posted: 2013-08-06 04:22 (Last Edited: 2013-08-06 04:30 )
Reply(Locked)
sacredfire059
Member for: 5700 days Status: Offline
#50343
ooh baby baby
edit: baby baby
Posted: 2013-08-06 07:25 (Last Edited: 2013-08-06 07:26 )
Reply(Locked)
FloraSora
Member for: 4957 days Location: United States (West Coast) Status: Offline
#50344
sacredfire059 wrote:
ooh baby baby
edit: baby baby
Interesting stuff on this page so far, but oh maaann this song. This freakin song right here. That lead melody was heard sometime in my childhood and I simply still cannot let go of it.
Glitch_King
Member for: 5287 days Location: California Status: Offline
#50346
It's my birthday and I can't finish this piece of crap
_______________________
Some other sites I have made shelter on...
Ye Youtube
Ye Chipmusic
Ye BotB
Attachments:
mg2ss.ftm (26 Kb)
LanSukasa
Member for: 4951 days Location: FLYING BATTERY ZONE ACT 1 Status: Offline
#50391
I know like hundreds of Castlevania covers exist around here already, but...
_______________________
<witty signature>
bd2000
Member for: 5247 days Location: Southeast Asia Status: Offline
#50446
Some aryx.s3m remix thingy
_______________________
nicetas_c wrote:
What do we expect now, FTMs with one note?
--
YouTube | SoundCloud
Attachments:
aryx.ftm (12 Kb)
faen
Member for: 4805 days Status: Offline
#50474
Me stuck.
Attachments:
db001.ftm (4 Kb)
CheeseGuy99
Member for: 5313 days Location: Amarillo, TX Status: Offline
#50475
Don't worry. It happens to me every time I open up Famitracker.
_______________________
**** COMMODORE 64 BASIC V2 ****
Some other places I've tried to conquer:
Le Chipmusic
Le BattleOfTheBits
Posted: 2013-08-11 08:01 (Last Edited: 2013-08-11 08:02 )
Reply(Locked)
DjJizzer5
Member for: 5498 days Status: Offline
#50476
and I am bored.
Attachments:
db001.ftm (13 Kb)
Posted: 2013-08-11 08:41 (Last Edited: 2013-08-12 11:02 )
Reply(Locked)
Im_a_Track_Man
Member for: 5698 days Location: Plantation, Florida Status: Offline
#50477
I got bored and tired, so I covered some lullaby my Abuelita used to hum to me as a baby. (I miss her)
If anyone knows the actual name of this, I'd love to know, but I've never heard it from anywhere other than her own mouth.
EDIT: Slowed it slightly; soothing 50% squares and quiet noise.
_______________________
[BURNING LOVE]
YouTube
Twitter (Stay off my lawn, kids)
Zamual
Member for: 5020 days Location: Bergen, Norway Status: Offline
#50478
IaTM, this song made me sad... In a good way...
I wish I knew the name...
TEHMEGAMASTAH
Member for: 4947 days Location: Washington, United States Status: Offline
#50522
So I was listening to doom music (specifically the SNES version) and thought to myself "NEEDS MORE NES METAL" and so this came to be.
NOTE: Multitrack ftm, just saying that cause sometimes people don't check.
_______________________
G-Rank rule #1: Literally never take a hit.
Ares64
Member for: 5440 days Location: Location: Location: Location: Status: Offline
#50531
Yeah I Wrote This