I would consider the Act 2-1 theme from Ninja Gaiden 2 one of the more overlooked songs from the game. I actually liked this one, so I decided to cover it. Here is my first attempt at a cover, as well as using an expansion.
I haven't posted anything in a very long time.
Here are somethings I made a while back.
:I dont know: My attempt at a different style
:Name that Genre: Messing around with some kicks. Guess the genres.
:Dubstep Attempt: I actually posted this a long time ago. It is my first attempt at dubstep.
:adventure fail: Got bored, made adventure time theme. Nothing special.
:Yoshii's Tresure: An 8-bit tune I heard on an anime called Baka and Test. I don't remember which episode it was.
:supersaw_fun-3 edit: Someone had made a short loop and I decided to make it into a dubstep loop just cause XD. I don't remember who made it though. (The wubz are an edited version that someone had made for sawtooth. Don't remember who made it.)
A remake of the very first thing I shared on this forum (in the first short loops/doodle thread, to be exact,) which was made as a replacement for the freeze cam sound effect in TF2. For reference, I also reuploaded the original version (and the edited version that Bari10 made for me.)
Here's a failed attempt at an original I started on a couple weeks ago. Feel free to add to/modify it as you please. It's a bit jumbled because I had a few ideas but I wasn't able to really transition into them very well.