Login:
Menu:
Post: Author:
FamiTracker > General > Show Off Your Work > Share your short loops and doodles (part 2) Owner: jrlepage New Post(Locked)
Page 15 of 84 Sort: Goto Page: << Previous [1] [2] [3] ... [14] [15] [16] ... [82] [83] [84] Next >>
Posted: 2013-06-29 10:08 Reply(Locked)
Glitch_King

Avatar

Member for: 5287 days
Location: California
Status: Offline

#48919
com63 wrote:
Glitch King, that is juicy as hell.
Should i attempt to complete it?


_______________________
Some other sites I have made shelter on...
Ye Youtube
Ye Chipmusic
Ye BotB
Posted: 2013-06-29 10:13 Reply(Locked)
com63

Avatar

Member for: 5849 days
Location: North Van, BC, Canada.
Status: Offline

#48920
Glitch_King wrote:
com63 wrote:
Glitch King, that is juicy as hell.
Should i attempt to complete it?


Well if you didn't, you'd make me sad.

_______________________
Everything moves real slow when it's 40 below.
Posted: 2013-06-29 10:59 Reply(Locked)
Glitch_King

Avatar

Member for: 5287 days
Location: California
Status: Offline

#48921
com63 wrote:
Glitch_King wrote:
com63 wrote:
Glitch King, that is juicy as hell.
Should i attempt to complete it?


Well if you didn't, you'd make me sad.
I started yesterday, then i lost hope.

_______________________
Some other sites I have made shelter on...
Ye Youtube
Ye Chipmusic
Ye BotB
Posted: 2013-06-29 11:14  (Last Edited: 2013-06-29 11:14) Reply(Locked)
GoldenShower



Member for: 5016 days
Status: Offline

#48922
Using the same dnb drums again, because lazy. I didn't spent much effort to intro part, so skip to frame 04, if intro bores you. "Drop" goes after frame 0A.


Attachments:
icouldbetheone.ftm (28 Kb)
Posted: 2013-06-29 14:15  (Last Edited: 2013-06-29 14:43) Reply(Locked)
datamnesia

Avatar

Member for: 4841 days
Status: Offline

#48924
GoldenShower wrote:
Using the same dnb drums again, because lazy. I didn't spent much effort to intro part, so skip to frame 04, if intro bores you. "Drop" goes after frame 0A.

I think it's nice! It would be great if you finished it some day.

_______________________
My website
Posted: 2013-06-29 15:34 Reply(Locked)
Fezuke

Avatar

Member for: 5566 days
Location: Le Gardeur, Quebec
Status: Offline

#48925
LOL! I'm sorry man. Don't mind my boredom.

_______________________
My 8-Bit Soundcloud
My Other Project Soundcloud
Attachments:
wecouldbethetwofezuke_edit.ftm (51 Kb)
I've been waiting for this Posted: 2013-06-29 15:58  (Last Edited: 2013-06-29 16:02) Reply(Locked)
GoldenShower



Member for: 5016 days
Status: Offline

#48926
Fezuke wrote:
LOL! I'm sorry man. Don't mind my boredom.


Now that's will be a hella lot of work for me to make a worthy response to what you did

Posted: 2013-06-29 20:19  (Last Edited: 2013-06-29 22:37) Reply(Locked)
Bari10

Avatar

Member for: 5519 days
Location: Texas
Status: Offline

#48931
It's happening again!

EDIT: Btw, I just added a few frames, the ending is completely optional.

_______________________
Please, call me Scooblee.
My Stuff:
SC |YT | Steam |
dA
Posted: 2013-06-30 22:09 Reply(Locked)
Fezuke

Avatar

Member for: 5566 days
Location: Le Gardeur, Quebec
Status: Offline

#48955
Bari10 wrote:
It's happening again!

EDIT: Btw, I just added a few frames, the ending is completely optional.


The ending is perfect for a slowdown :D



_______________________
My 8-Bit Soundcloud
My Other Project Soundcloud
Attachments:
wecouldbethethreegsfezbari10.ftm (67 Kb)
Posted: 2013-07-01 00:41 Reply(Locked)
Bari10

Avatar

Member for: 5519 days
Location: Texas
Status: Offline

#48960
Fezuke wrote:
Bari10 wrote:
It's happening again!

EDIT: Btw, I just added a few frames, the ending is completely optional.


The ending is perfect for a slowdown :D



That was my initial plan, but I had no ideas for anything after that.
For this, I just added some chords and a little more saw bass. Not much, but it's definitely something to expand on.

_______________________
Please, call me Scooblee.
My Stuff:
SC |YT | Steam |
dA
Posted: 2013-07-01 01:34  (Last Edited: 2013-07-01 11:17) Reply(Locked)
Im_a_Track_Man

Avatar

Member for: 5698 days
Location: Plantation, Florida
Status: Offline

#48964
Didn't really do anything, just cloned inst. 19, and used it for PWM.


Everyone likes subtle PWM... right?

I just wanna fit in, guys

_______________________
[BURNING LOVE]
YouTube
Twitter (Stay off my lawn, kids)
Posted: 2013-07-01 10:12  (Last Edited: 2013-07-01 10:28) Reply(Locked)
AyoMistadurrk

Avatar

Member for: 4987 days
Location: Kansas
Status: Offline

#48976
Well, here's something I came up with in about an hour.

I've noticed that I'm pretty good at making a melody/hook, but I'm not that great at writing full songs. Any suggestions on how to get better?

Edit: Oh, I totally forgot I added guitar and drums to this little sample https://soundcloud.com/ayomistadurrk/chiptune-pop


Attachments:
yep.ftm (4 Kb)
Posted: 2013-07-01 10:18 Reply(Locked)
Jet



Member for: 4953 days
Location: Russia
Status: Offline

#48977
Wow, here's so skilled musicians =)
My stuff are much simpler than yours =D.
In this post two modules. First one is cover-of-cover of SMD Adventures of Batman & Robin (sega cover is mine too). Second... My own creating, lol. Both pure 2a03.


Attachments:
bta.ftm (39 Kb)
lal_2a03.ftm (6 Kb)
Posted: 2013-07-01 11:08 Reply(Locked)
datamnesia

Avatar

Member for: 4841 days
Status: Offline

#48979
Jet, not bad! I like the drums a lot, I know it's not a new thing, but still amazes me how good can noise + triangle sound as drums. Proves that you don't need DPCM, which I use all the time.

_______________________
My website
Posted: 2013-07-01 23:14 Reply(Locked)
DevEd

Avatar

Member for: 4851 days
Location: Right here.
Status: Offline

#48995
Tried to turn the random garbage brought on by Import MIDI into a song :P (I posted the MIDI I attempted to use as well as the FTM)


Attachments:
nsmb.mid (12 Kb)
glitchmelody.ftm (11 Kb)
Page 15 of 84 Sort: Goto Page: << Previous [1] [2] [3] ... [14] [15] [16] ... [82] [83] [84] Next >>