Login:
Menu:
Post: Author:
FamiTracker > General > Show Off Your Work > Share your short loops and doodles (part 2) Owner: jrlepage New Post(Locked)
Page 39 of 84 Sort: Goto Page: << Previous [1] [2] [3] ... [38] [39] [40] ... [82] [83] [84] Next >>
Posted: 2013-12-14 05:19 Reply(Locked)
Rozul_TheBlue

Avatar

Member for: 4710 days
Status: Offline

#53003
Moviemovies, I added some well needed VRC6 to your Arkanoid cover. VRC6 pulse can mimic standalone SID pulse pretty well, if I do say so myself.

_______________________
"Siri, what's my name?"
"You're Bel, but you asked me to call you Lesbian Slime Dragon."
Attachments:
cobra.ftm (6 Kb)
Posted: 2013-12-14 10:06  (Last Edited: 2013-12-14 16:24) Reply(Locked)
MovieMovies1

Avatar

Member for: 5935 days
Location: Norway
Status: Offline

#53005
Rozul_TheBlue wrote:
Moviemovies, I added some well needed VRC6 to your Arkanoid cover. VRC6 pulse can mimic standalone SID pulse pretty well, if I do say so myself.


That's nice and all, but I covered the Original ZX Spectrum version from Cobra. If I was trying to do the Arkanoid version, I would have done it differently.

Posted: 2013-12-14 22:11 Reply(Locked)
Rozul_TheBlue

Avatar

Member for: 4710 days
Status: Offline

#53012
oh, haha, i see now. i had no idea what song the cover was originally of, so i looked up martin galway and found the arkanoid title theme, thinking "oh! it must have been this song." very nice cover i must say though! there should be more square percussion in this world.

_______________________
"Siri, what's my name?"
"You're Bel, but you asked me to call you Lesbian Slime Dragon."
Posted: 2013-12-15 08:32  (Last Edited: 2013-12-15 11:53) Reply(Locked)
GoldenShower_2



Member for: 4788 days
Status: Offline

#53019
Another short loop. Unlike last time, it has melody and has no DPCM.


Attachments:
eveningbass_alt_2.ftm (18 Kb)
eveningbass_oct1.ftm (18 Kb)
eveningbass_oct2.ftm (18 Kb)
Posted: 2013-12-15 21:59 Reply(Locked)
TEHMEGAMASTAH

Avatar

Member for: 4947 days
Location: Washington, United States
Status: Offline

#53027
Another little 900BPM thing, I have no idea where to go with this so feel free to add on to it if you want.


Attachments:
i_dont_even.ftm (9 Kb)
Posted: 2013-12-16 12:18  (Last Edited: 2013-12-16 12:18) Reply(Locked)
bd2000

Avatar

Member for: 5247 days
Location: Southeast Asia
Status: Offline

#53041
B-B-BOSS TIME!

_______________________
nicetas_c wrote:
What do we expect now, FTMs with one note?

--
YouTube | SoundCloud
Attachments:
bosstime.ftm (24 Kb)
Posted: 2013-12-16 14:00 Reply(Locked)
DevEd

Avatar

Member for: 4852 days
Location: Right here.
Status: Offline

#53042
I was expecting something else... but good job anyways. Also, that song was originally from a Sega Genesis game called "Dangerous Seed."

Posted: 2013-12-17 03:47 Reply(Locked)
bd2000

Avatar

Member for: 5247 days
Location: Southeast Asia
Status: Offline

#53053
DevEd wrote:
I was expecting something else... but good job anyways. Also, that song was originally from a Sega Genesis game called "Dangerous Seed."

I thought I had uploaded the one with "Dangerous Seed" in the title field... oh well. Here's the completed version, btw.

_______________________
nicetas_c wrote:
What do we expect now, FTMs with one note?

--
YouTube | SoundCloud
Attachments:
epic_boss_time.ftm (27 Kb)
Posted: 2013-12-17 20:35 Reply(Locked)
Ares64

Avatar

Member for: 5441 days
Location: Location: Location: Location:
Status: Offline

#53055
i don't even know how this came about


Attachments:
what_do_you_even_call_this.ftm (2 Kb)
Posted: 2013-12-17 21:25 Reply(Locked)
SoltIW



Member for: 4993 days
Location: Somewhere in Canada, shirtless
Status: Offline

#53057
bd2000 wrote:
DevEd wrote:
I was expecting something else... but good job anyways. Also, that song was originally from a Sega Genesis game called "Dangerous Seed."

I thought I had uploaded the one with "Dangerous Seed" in the title field... oh well. Here's the completed version, btw.

This definitely deserves it's own thread, I do think.

Posted: 2013-12-18 06:10 Reply(Locked)
Rozul_TheBlue

Avatar

Member for: 4710 days
Status: Offline

#53064
Probably one of my favorite Konami songs, but I doubt I'll ever finish this cover, so just have this 2 frame loop


Attachments:
burning_heat.ftm (8 Kb)
Posted: 2013-12-18 08:28  (Last Edited: 2013-12-18 10:30) Reply(Locked)
bd2000

Avatar

Member for: 5247 days
Location: Southeast Asia
Status: Offline

#53066
PaulMannIV, you can sue me now. :P

Also, Labyrinth Zone test.

_______________________
nicetas_c wrote:
What do we expect now, FTMs with one note?

--
YouTube | SoundCloud
Attachments:
shame_on_me.ftm (14 Kb)
lz_s1sms_style.ftm (7 Kb)
Posted: 2013-12-19 03:36  (Last Edited: 2013-12-19 03:36) Reply(Locked)
SoltIW



Member for: 4993 days
Location: Somewhere in Canada, shirtless
Status: Offline

#53074
School's temporarily over for me as of today, and I finally start working tomorrow.

So have some music.

(module title not hinting at relation to Ninja Sex Party, but simply at the fact that I scarred some people today for their life by singing along to "Objects of Desire" while finalizing a logo and website for something)


Attachments:
ultimate_sand_witch.ftm (5 Kb)
Posted: 2013-12-19 11:52 Reply(Locked)
za909

Avatar

Member for: 5524 days
Location: Hungary
Status: Offline

#53075
bd2000 wrote:
PaulMannIV, you can sue me now. :P

Also, Labyrinth Zone test.


Sounds pretty cool, but if you want to stick to the limitations of the master system, I think you should know that it has one octave less compared to the 2A03 in the lower range, so the lowest note the master system can create is the same as A-1 in Famitracker

Posted: 2013-12-21 18:03 Reply(Locked)
L77

Avatar

Member for: 5013 days
Location: Chapel Hill, NC
Status: Offline

#53100
Yet another one. I went to see The Desolation of Smaug and I had a lot of musical ya-yas in me and I had to get them out, so I stayed up till 2 this morning intermittently working on this. I really like the key changes in this song. A lot. Even if I didn't get them right, it was fun.


Attachments:
rainbow_resort.ftm (21 Kb)
Page 39 of 84 Sort: Goto Page: << Previous [1] [2] [3] ... [38] [39] [40] ... [82] [83] [84] Next >>