So I made some things, but haven't finished them yet.
sparkster.ftm: A WIP cover of the first level of Sparkster for Sega Genesis. I really like how this one came out. Original song
mz.ftm: An also WIP cover of the version of Marble Zone that was recently discovered in the Sega Master System version of Sonic the Hedgehog. Original song
I added something to make it sort of end but then not really and I want to continue it but I have no idea how to make a heavy drop? Tracking is confusing
I'VE BECOME TOO POWERFUL FOR MY OWN GOOD
EDIT: FUCK I FORGOT TO ATTACH IT THERE WE GO
I think there's a rule or something similar about posting work you don't like.
Also, I just made this while waiting for the time when I'm to leave for a competition of sorts. It took about 5 minutes, and, for the minimal effort placed upon this module, I'm surprised it turned out listenable.
No, what you did was export a text file, changed the expansion number to 63, hopped back into FamiTracker and just played one giant chord, knowing full well it didn't actually sound that good at all