Login:
Menu:
Post: Author:
FamiTracker > General > Show Off Your Work > Share your short loops and doodles (part 2) Owner: jrlepage New Post(Locked)
Page 36 of 84 Sort: Goto Page: << Previous [1] [2] [3] ... [35] [36] [37] ... [82] [83] [84] Next >>
Posted: 2013-11-28 16:34  (Last Edited: 2013-11-28 18:37) Reply(Locked)
MKSTAR26

Avatar

Member for: 4782 days
Location: A\/\V/\/A
Status: Offline

#52635
bd2000 wrote:
Magic Mathematic by Sachen. You wouldn't want this game, unless you want to train your brain.

woah that was a download link

Posted: 2013-11-28 18:38 Reply(Locked)
jrlepage
Moderator

Avatar

Member for: 6544 days
Location: Canada
Status: Offline

#52636
I'd like to take a moment to remind you that posting direct links to ROM files is forbidden.

_______________________
Follow me on Twitter.
I record (some) NSFs on hardware. Feel free to request a hardware render.
Posted: 2013-11-29 09:08 Reply(Locked)
Rozul_TheBlue

Avatar

Member for: 4710 days
Status: Offline

#52647
Was playing Four Swords Anniversary Edition earlier, started covering Talus Cave. I think I got the pulse wave part almost spot on, but it could be a little off, I dunno.

_______________________
"Siri, what's my name?"
"You're Bel, but you asked me to call you Lesbian Slime Dragon."
Attachments:
talus_cave.ftm (2 Kb)
Posted: 2013-11-29 12:22 Reply(Locked)
bd2000

Avatar

Member for: 5247 days
Location: Southeast Asia
Status: Offline

#52648
jrlepage wrote:
I'd like to take a moment to remind you that posting direct links to ROM files is forbidden.

Oh, I'm sorry then. Even though it's an unlicensed game from a possibly now-defunct company.

Legal issues aside, here's a GB styled Comic Bakery cover.


Attachments:
comic_bakery_gb_1.ftm (16 Kb)
Posted: 2013-11-30 01:16  (Last Edited: 2013-11-30 01:17) Reply(Locked)
DevEd

Avatar

Member for: 4852 days
Location: Right here.
Status: Offline

#52660
lol, mario paint


Attachments:
mario_paint.ftm (3 Kb)
Posted: 2013-11-30 16:04 Reply(Locked)
bd2000

Avatar

Member for: 5247 days
Location: Southeast Asia
Status: Offline

#52671
I don't know about this...

_______________________
nicetas_c wrote:
What do we expect now, FTMs with one note?

--
YouTube | SoundCloud
Attachments:
dr_jekyll_remix.ftm (6 Kb)
Posted: 2013-11-30 17:25 Reply(Locked)
DjJizzer5

Avatar

Member for: 5499 days
Status: Offline

#52680
rygar_remix.ftm*

Posted: 2013-12-01 03:47  (Last Edited: 2013-12-01 03:58) Reply(Locked)
bd2000

Avatar

Member for: 5247 days
Location: Southeast Asia
Status: Offline

#52698
DjJizzer5 wrote:
rygar_remix.ftm*

Yeah, I know the Rygar version came first. I'm remixing the "Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde" version. The Rygar version didn't have that extra part. Well, from what I read from this, I guess they really intended to re-use the song.

Comparison

_______________________
nicetas_c wrote:
What do we expect now, FTMs with one note?

--
YouTube | SoundCloud
Attachments:
rygar_vs_jekyll.ftm (4 Kb)
Posted: 2013-12-01 22:27 Reply(Locked)
za909

Avatar

Member for: 5524 days
Location: Hungary
Status: Offline

#52706
I felt like doing something...so I did something.


Attachments:
vrc6_night.ftm (5 Kb)
Posted: 2013-12-02 09:24 Reply(Locked)
com63

Avatar

Member for: 5849 days
Location: North Van, BC, Canada.
Status: Offline

#52718


_______________________
Everything moves real slow when it's 40 below.
Attachments:
carefulabandon.ftm (4 Kb)
Posted: 2013-12-03 21:30  (Last Edited: 2013-12-03 21:30) Reply(Locked)
ultra_boom3

Avatar

Member for: 4716 days
Location: Wherever toys are sold!
Status: Offline

#52753
thing that might be turned in to an actual song at some point


Attachments:
jumpything.ftm (2 Kb)
Posted: 2013-12-03 22:26  (Last Edited: 2013-12-04 19:26) Reply(Locked)
DalekSam

Avatar

Member for: 5841 days
Location: United Kingdom, Belfast
Status: Offline

#52755
i don't know what this is


Attachments:
i_dont_know.ftm (5 Kb)
Posted: 2013-12-03 22:44 Reply(Locked)
SoltIW



Member for: 4993 days
Location: Somewhere in Canada, shirtless
Status: Offline

#52756
with new coffee comes new writer's block

haven't been musically productive in a while, and the first thing to rush from my great writing anus is something I can't complete

also, i have cold c: was the original title, but i have cold didn't make sense without c: and it wouldn't let me put in c:


Attachments:
i_have_new_coffee.ftm (5 Kb)
Posted: 2013-12-04 02:16  (Last Edited: 2013-12-04 08:08) Reply(Locked)
robro

Avatar

Member for: 5168 days
Status: Offline

#52762
@com63: that delayed percussion with the pulse and noise together is really cool.

@SoltlW: sexy, but the drums feel too upbeat to me. I think a softer, jazzier approach to the percussion would improve it.

anyway, more random bass music inspired noodling. can't stay away from those add9 chords.

edit: some improvements

edit2: further tweaks


Attachments:
laser_shower.ftm (21 Kb)
Posted: 2013-12-04 05:11 Reply(Locked)
Doxic

Avatar

Member for: 5136 days
Location: California, United States
Status: Offline

#52765
small edit

_______________________
B00daW wrote: Memes are are like cheese; perishable.
Follow me on SoundCloud! http://soundcloud.com/thislinkisnttaken
Attachments:
i_have_new_coffee_smalledit.ftm (6 Kb)
Page 36 of 84 Sort: Goto Page: << Previous [1] [2] [3] ... [35] [36] [37] ... [82] [83] [84] Next >>