Login:
Menu:
Post: Author:
FamiTracker > General > Show Off Your Work > Share your short loops and doodles (part 2) Owner: jrlepage New Post(Locked)
Page 34 of 84 Sort: Goto Page: << Previous [1] [2] [3] ... [33] [34] [35] ... [82] [83] [84] Next >>
Posted: 2013-11-16 16:22 Reply(Locked)
Fezuke

Avatar

Member for: 5566 days
Location: Le Gardeur, Quebec
Status: Offline

#52394
Well done. It is 'Jump' by Madonna.

_______________________
My 8-Bit Soundcloud
My Other Project Soundcloud
Posted: 2013-11-16 17:18 Reply(Locked)
DevEd

Avatar

Member for: 4852 days
Location: Right here.
Status: Offline

#52398
Well, I decided to do some Kirby. <3

(Specifically, I covered a Kirby's Adventure song (Grape Gardens map screen) in the style of Kirby's Dream Land. Too short for a thread, but here it is.)


Attachments:
grape_gardens_map.ftm (5 Kb)
Posted: 2013-11-16 21:41 Reply(Locked)
AlanSmithee



Member for: 4711 days
Location: in a french province of bilingual country
Status: Offline

#52399
Here's a cover of Truxton's first stage.

I never finished it because the bass line was too hard to make out at one point. Both the triangle and drums are slightly inaccurate. This is one of the first FTMs I ever made.


Attachments:
truxton.ftm (20 Kb)
Posted: 2013-11-17 03:57 Reply(Locked)
Ares64

Avatar

Member for: 5441 days
Location: Location: Location: Location:
Status: Offline

#52407
why


Posted: 2013-11-17 10:36  (Last Edited: 2013-11-17 10:40) Reply(Locked)
Rozul_TheBlue

Avatar

Member for: 4710 days
Status: Offline

#52412


_______________________
"Siri, what's my name?"
"You're Bel, but you asked me to call you Lesbian Slime Dragon."
Attachments:
tri_flute_test.ftm (1 Kb)
also follin style stuff Posted: 2013-11-17 10:41 Reply(Locked)
Rozul_TheBlue

Avatar

Member for: 4710 days
Status: Offline

#52413
my name aint just for show

_______________________
"Siri, what's my name?"
"You're Bel, but you asked me to call you Lesbian Slime Dragon."
Attachments:
i_truly_am_a_wizard.ftm (31 Kb)
Posted: 2013-11-17 21:03 Reply(Locked)
Ares64

Avatar

Member for: 5441 days
Location: Location: Location: Location:
Status: Offline

#52419
really not sure

still not able to write anything that doesnt have tritones in it

i was destined to write weird sounding prog rock


Attachments:
what.ftm (6 Kb)
Posted: 2013-11-18 12:15 Reply(Locked)
Cheez



Member for: 7458 days
Status: Offline

#52427
Source remains secret for now, but...

I have a small question: Correct tempo, or stable tempo? I seem to have to do a tradeoff between either doing it right and having the song get jumpy, or slowing it down a bit until it stops freaking out. I don't know which I should go with.


Attachments:
kerb3.nsf (8 Kb)
kerb3b.nsf (8 Kb)
Posted: 2013-11-18 15:03 Reply(Locked)
DevEd

Avatar

Member for: 4852 days
Location: Right here.
Status: Offline

#52431
I decided to start another Splash Hill cover.

Edit: Forgot to attach the FTM. Derp.


Attachments:
another_splash_hill_cover.ftm (5 Kb)
Posted: 2013-11-18 21:42 Reply(Locked)
MKSTAR26

Avatar

Member for: 4782 days
Location: A\/\V/\/A
Status: Offline

#52435
Christ's Mass Pilgrimage have I not been here a long time

Some idea, I suppse


Attachments:
mean_meaning.ftm (17 Kb)
Posted: 2013-11-19 03:22 Reply(Locked)
SoltIW



Member for: 4993 days
Location: Somewhere in Canada, shirtless
Status: Offline

#52439
In celebration that changing which case my computer was in didn't cause a spontaneous fire, I made a thing.


Attachments:
it_works.ftm (1 Kb)
Posted: 2013-11-20 17:41 Reply(Locked)
TheNoblePirate

Avatar

Member for: 4966 days
Location: Plainfield, IL
Status: Offline

#52462
I made this little doodle in about an hour last week. I'm still not very good at making music, but I figure if and when I get time to practice, I'll jot down these tunes from my head.


Attachments:
skippingalong.ftm (3 Kb)
Posted: 2013-11-23 01:25 Reply(Locked)
Milos

Avatar

Member for: 5361 days
Location: Poland
Status: Offline

#52513
Name That Tune!
(made in 30 minutes btw)


Attachments:
jaka_to_melodia.ftm (19 Kb)
Posted: 2013-11-23 02:57 Reply(Locked)
Fezuke

Avatar

Member for: 5566 days
Location: Le Gardeur, Quebec
Status: Offline

#52514
I think it is this Milos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POv-3yIPSWc

_______________________
My 8-Bit Soundcloud
My Other Project Soundcloud
Posted: 2013-11-23 10:48 Reply(Locked)
Milos

Avatar

Member for: 5361 days
Location: Poland
Status: Offline

#52523
Correct!
Dobrze!

Page 34 of 84 Sort: Goto Page: << Previous [1] [2] [3] ... [33] [34] [35] ... [82] [83] [84] Next >>