OK So here's a WIP of Lava Reef Zone Act 1 (from Sonic & Knuckles). I AM going to finish this, but I thought I'd post a WIP showing my progress first. Comments are welcome. (BTW This was composed on a Mac.)
Was that aiming for accuracy, DevEd? Because this sound more like Lava Powerhouse than Lava Reef...
Anyways, if you're not aiming for accuracy I've done some work on it...
_______________________
"im going to continue making this crazy stuff then after a while my style will be so sick that you will be like damn suuun that shit is so sick i dont even get it. i will be like bro its ok.. you dont have to." -omgdonut
Here's something I threw together after watching an archived game stream. I couldn't get the tune out of my head. I also had a sick thought go in my head. What if you mixed the Mario invincibility tune with the knockoff msx tune? here ya go!
Because dpcm is both not loud enough itself, and is forcing me to relevel my pulse channels from a-f to 2-6 (which is a pain when i want to test dpcm in a track), have a short loop without that crap.
it's um, spooky or something.
edit : i keep opening it and changing stuff. Bleh.
EDIT2, because no one else has posted anything.
Have another ftm. name that thing~
Hey! I'm new and I'm still just kind of messing around with Famitracker to get a feel for it, and to figure out how to write music that actually sounds good :x
I just did a tiny little doodle here and it's the first thing I'm actually sort of happy with, so I wanted to see what people thought. It's not much, but I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!