Login:
Menu:
Post: Author:
FamiTracker > General > Show Off Your Work > Share your short loops and doodles (part 2) Owner: jrlepage New Post(Locked)
Page 26 of 84 Sort: Goto Page: << Previous [1] [2] [3] ... [25] [26] [27] ... [82] [83] [84] Next >>
Posted: 2013-09-02 14:50  (Last Edited: 2013-09-02 14:51) Reply(Locked)
MKSTAR26

Avatar

Member for: 4782 days
Location: A\/\V/\/A
Status: Offline

#50980
I wanted to complete this but then I was like "where would I take it from here?" so I just left it incomplete

If anyone else manages to continue this I will award them many imaginary internet points


Attachments:
hamper_bumble.ftm (7 Kb)
Posted: 2013-09-02 15:05  (Last Edited: 2013-09-03 03:57) Reply(Locked)
ThePlatformer

Avatar

Member for: 4775 days
Location: Albany, NY
Status: Offline

#50982
Unfinished works with lowered KB.


Attachments:
triumph.ftm (18 Kb)
tribal_beat_vrc7.ftm (26 Kb)
Posted: 2013-09-02 18:12  (Last Edited: 2013-09-02 18:13) Reply(Locked)
DjJizzer5

Avatar

Member for: 5499 days
Status: Offline

#50987
i deserve no points

anyway this is awesome, please finish it


Attachments:
hamper_bumble.ftm (13 Kb)
Posted: 2013-09-03 11:21 Reply(Locked)
insomniacovrlrd

Avatar

Member for: 4820 days
Location: US : Florida
Status: Offline

#51021
@theplatformer

With he first one, i honestly can't find the tempo. Where am the beats?

the second one is quite pretty, though. I like it.

Posted: 2013-09-03 11:40 Reply(Locked)
Im_a_Track_Man

Avatar

Member for: 5699 days
Location: Plantation, Florida
Status: Offline

#51022
Not FamiTracker, but I REALLY WANT TO SHOW THIS OFF. My first venture into AY, and I jumped straight in with Turbo-Sound.

Delete this if it really shouldn't be here.



_______________________
[BURNING LOVE]
YouTube
Twitter (Stay off my lawn, kids)
Attachments:
unreeeal_superhero_3.pt3 (7 Kb)
Posted: 2013-09-04 02:10 Reply(Locked)
CheeseGuy99

Avatar

Member for: 5313 days
Location: Amarillo, TX
Status: Offline

#51039
Not sure where to go with this one.

_______________________
**** COMMODORE 64 BASIC V2 ****

Some other places I've tried to conquer:
Le Chipmusic
Le BattleOfTheBits

Attachments:
how_bout_dem_pancakes.ftm (9 Kb)
Posted: 2013-09-04 13:34  (Last Edited: 2013-09-04 13:35) Reply(Locked)
MKSTAR26

Avatar

Member for: 4782 days
Location: A\/\V/\/A
Status: Offline

#51058
Inspiration has run dry. Motivation has run dry.

I'm partial to noise/glitch.


Attachments:
glitch_vomit.ftm (2 Kb)
Posted: 2013-09-04 20:25 Reply(Locked)
Teipiou



Member for: 4773 days
Location: Finland
Status: Offline

#51070
I decided to cover one of the shortest songs in Cave Story.

_______________________
My Youtube channel
Attachments:
chargevrc6.ftm (5 Kb)
Posted: 2013-09-05 17:41  (Last Edited: 2013-09-05 17:42) Reply(Locked)
Ares64

Avatar

Member for: 5441 days
Location: Location: Location: Location:
Status: Offline

#51089
remind me never to mess with the engine speed

+ some actual music


Attachments:
what_the_heck.ftm (2 Kb)
when_doodles_go_okay.ftm (20 Kb)
Posted: 2013-09-06 16:09 Reply(Locked)
GoldenShower_2



Member for: 4788 days
Status: Offline

#51109
I have a feeling that i've heard this somewhere.


Attachments:
keygen_swing_1.ftm (15 Kb)
Posted: 2013-09-06 21:03 Reply(Locked)
CheeseGuy99

Avatar

Member for: 5313 days
Location: Amarillo, TX
Status: Offline

#51112
My next entry to the "How bout dat breakfast" shortloop series. Boredom is my inspiration.

_______________________
**** COMMODORE 64 BASIC V2 ****

Some other places I've tried to conquer:
Le Chipmusic
Le BattleOfTheBits

Attachments:
how_bout_dem_waffles.ftm (11 Kb)
Posted: 2013-09-08 15:09  (Last Edited: 2013-09-08 15:18) Reply(Locked)
Ryukenden

Avatar

Member for: 6403 days
Location: Russia,South Ural,Chelyabinsk
Status: Offline

#51136
My short loop from ''Humanoid Invasion'', group LASERDANCE.


Attachments:
loop.ftm (3 Kb)
Posted: 2013-09-08 20:05  (Last Edited: 2013-09-09 01:00) Reply(Locked)
SonicManEXE

Avatar

Member for: 4999 days
Location: Florida
Status: Offline

#51140
Another arrangement by my band director. We sing this every year at our end of the year show. There are four parts, each named Soprano, Alto, Tenor and Bass, but they're just names. Most of the Soprano/Alto parts are literally the same in the sheet music, so I took the Soprano part up the octave. The Tenor/Bass parts were already in octaves, for the most part. There's a piece we actually play, but I don't have the parts for that (it also probably wouldn't fit in FT. There'd be too many parts). The max amount of voices is five, so I thought it'd be nice to use VRC7 for something other than mallet percussion this time around. Change the patch to #14 for a different yet fitting sound for the song.

EDIT: Fixed a few tiny things.

_______________________
Alas, poor Yorick, I knew him, Horatio...
Attachments:
simple_gifts.ftm (13 Kb)
Posted: 2013-09-10 13:33 Reply(Locked)
MKSTAR26

Avatar

Member for: 4782 days
Location: A\/\V/\/A
Status: Offline

#51174
one-channel echoes are confusing and confounding


Attachments:
who_gives_a_toss.ftm (9 Kb)
Posted: 2013-09-10 18:55  (Last Edited: 2013-09-10 18:56) Reply(Locked)
MKSTAR26

Avatar

Member for: 4782 days
Location: A\/\V/\/A
Status: Offline

#51176
Loop I made, then judged it would be marginally better with swing.

Please tell me what the second song is, I've heard it before but can't remember it


EDIT: oh right double-posting


Attachments:
bone_ride.ftm (9 Kb)
Page 26 of 84 Sort: Goto Page: << Previous [1] [2] [3] ... [25] [26] [27] ... [82] [83] [84] Next >>