Login:
Menu:
Post: Author:
FamiTracker > General > Show Off Your Work > Share your short loops and doodles (part 2) Owner: jrlepage New Post(Locked)
Page 18 of 84 Sort: Goto Page: << Previous [1] [2] [3] ... [17] [18] [19] ... [82] [83] [84] Next >>
Posted: 2013-07-11 15:01 Reply(Locked)
icesoldier

Avatar

Member for: 5670 days
Location: Amarillo, Texas, United States
Status: Offline

#49224
So I wanted to expand this and put it in famicompo, but then I stopped caring, and then Rogue Legacy happened, so here's a WIP that I may or may not come back to in the future.

_______________________
Website (includes FTM's of my covers)
Attachments:
fluff.ftm (12 Kb)
Posted: 2013-07-11 17:08 Reply(Locked)
Im_a_Track_Man

Avatar

Member for: 5698 days
Location: Plantation, Florida
Status: Offline

#49226
Sunsoft 5B Space Harrier main theme WIP (Sorry for you if you have 0.4.3b1). It's just the first 8 frames, so I GUESS this can be counted as a short loop (compared to the rest of the song).

I'm definitely finishing this.

_______________________
[BURNING LOVE]
YouTube
Twitter (Stay off my lawn, kids)
Attachments:
space_harrier..ftm (9 Kb)
Posted: 2013-07-12 16:42 Reply(Locked)
DevEd

Avatar

Member for: 4851 days
Location: Right here.
Status: Offline

#49282



Attachments:
route101sketch.ftm (3 Kb)
Posted: 2013-07-12 22:43 Reply(Locked)
Glitch_King

Avatar

Member for: 5287 days
Location: California
Status: Offline

#49288
should keep going on this one?

_______________________
Some other sites I have made shelter on...
Ye Youtube
Ye Chipmusic
Ye BotB
Attachments:
spying_mission.ftm (10 Kb)
Posted: 2013-07-12 22:45 Reply(Locked)
jrlepage
Moderator

Avatar

Member for: 6544 days
Location: Canada
Status: Offline

#49289
If you want to.

_______________________
Follow me on Twitter.
I record (some) NSFs on hardware. Feel free to request a hardware render.
Posted: 2013-07-12 23:21 Reply(Locked)
DevEd

Avatar

Member for: 4851 days
Location: Right here.
Status: Offline

#49290
Playing with portamento :P


Attachments:
splashhillzoneportamento.ftm (13 Kb)
Posted: 2013-07-13 05:09 Reply(Locked)
Im_a_Track_Man

Avatar

Member for: 5698 days
Location: Plantation, Florida
Status: Offline

#49297
DevEd wrote:
Playing with portamento :P
\


I'm scared.

_______________________
[BURNING LOVE]
YouTube
Twitter (Stay off my lawn, kids)
!&#1161;&#833; Posted: 2013-07-13 05:11  (Last Edited: 2013-07-13 15:20) Reply(Locked)
GoldenShower



Member for: 5016 days
Status: Offline

#49299
DevEd wrote:
Playing with portamento :P

[Redacted]


Attachments:
hand1161eandllp.ftm (37 Kb)
Posted: 2013-07-13 05:14  (Last Edited: 2013-07-13 05:22) Reply(Locked)
MovieMovies1

Avatar

Member for: 5934 days
Location: Norway
Status: Offline

#49300
this page is forever doomed

EDIT: what have I done now...


Attachments:
silly_gambling_game.ftm (9 Kb)
Posted: 2013-07-13 07:40 Reply(Locked)
Bari10

Avatar

Member for: 5519 days
Location: Texas
Status: Offline

#49302
Little short cover of the intro to the Game Boy Camera's credits.



_______________________
Please, call me Scooblee.
My Stuff:
SC |YT | Steam |
dA
Attachments:
gb_camera_credits.ftm (3 Kb)
Posted: 2013-07-13 15:03 Reply(Locked)
LanSukasa

Avatar

Member for: 4951 days
Location: FLYING BATTERY ZONE ACT 1
Status: Offline

#49308
I seriously thought my browser loaded the page in a funny way.

_______________________
<witty signature>
Posted: 2013-07-13 16:26  (Last Edited: 2013-07-13 18:38) Reply(Locked)
DevEd

Avatar

Member for: 4851 days
Location: Right here.
Status: Offline

#49313
Im_a_Track_Man wrote:
DevEd wrote:
Playing with portamento :P
\


I'm scared.


GoldenShower wrote:
DevEd wrote:
Playing with portamento :P

[Redacted]


Muahahahahahaha... I'm so evil :3

EDIT: Here's a a loop I made out of something my brother wrote a while back.


Attachments:
yep.ftm (4 Kb)
Posted: 2013-07-13 22:24  (Last Edited: 2013-07-14 04:50) Reply(Locked)
jrlepage
Moderator

Avatar

Member for: 6544 days
Location: Canada
Status: Offline

#49320
GoldenShower, next time you pull that shit I'm taking away your posting abilities for a week.

_______________________
Follow me on Twitter.
I record (some) NSFs on hardware. Feel free to request a hardware render.
Posted: 2013-07-13 23:46 Reply(Locked)
Ares64

Avatar

Member for: 5440 days
Location: Location: Location: Location:
Status: Offline

#49337
i found it strangely soothing

unless you're talking about something else

Posted: 2013-07-14 00:22 Reply(Locked)
Im_a_Track_Man

Avatar

Member for: 5698 days
Location: Plantation, Florida
Status: Offline

#49342
Ares64 wrote:
i found it strangely soothing

unless you're talking about something else


I think he's talking about quoting the garbage post that made the page render weirdly (I still want to know what that was supposed to say, as it was in response to my fearful comment).

_______________________
[BURNING LOVE]
YouTube
Twitter (Stay off my lawn, kids)
Page 18 of 84 Sort: Goto Page: << Previous [1] [2] [3] ... [17] [18] [19] ... [82] [83] [84] Next >>