Wide Awake Nightmare (VRC6 Original) Posted: 2013-02-09 17:57 (Last Edited: 2013-02-09 18:03 )
Reply |
Quote
Fezuke
Member for: 5565 days Location: Le Gardeur, Quebec Status: Offline
#44183
Hello Famitrackers!
I haven't been contributing anything here in months. Been working hard to complete my Chip Metal album. So here's an FTM I recently wrote entitled 'Wide awake Nightmare' that will maybe be in it.
Enjoy, comment, keep trackin'
_______________________
My 8-Bit Soundcloud
My Other Project Soundcloud
BattleBeard
Member for: 5498 days Location: Reisterstown, MD Status: Offline
#44184
Holy crap Fezuke you've gotten better
this is awesome
CheeseGuy99
Member for: 5312 days Location: Amarillo, TX Status: Offline
#44190
Holy WHAT?! Nice man.
DjJizzer5
Member for: 5498 days Status: Offline
#44192
good as always.
Mr_Master
Member for: 5081 days Status: Offline
#44194
Yeah, pretty nice. I like the style.
Ares64
Member for: 5440 days Location: Location: Location: Location: Status: Offline
#44205
*fangirls squeeing*
Jayster
Member for: 6528 days Location: CO Status: Offline
#44208
Already posted on your soundcloud but this song's awesome, 'nuff said!
_______________________
Bandcamp
Youtube
Soundcloud
Website
Fezuke
Member for: 5565 days Location: Le Gardeur, Quebec Status: Offline
#44210
So much love! :D Thank you guys!
_______________________
My 8-Bit Soundcloud
My Other Project Soundcloud
Doxic
Member for: 5135 days Location: California, United States Status: Offline
#44218
Not much else to say, other than I think this is your best yet!
_______________________
B00daW wrote: Memes are are like cheese; perishable.
Follow me on SoundCloud! http://soundcloud.com/thislinkisnttaken
Posted: 2013-02-10 03:20 (Last Edited: 2013-02-10 03:27 )
Reply |
Quote
Fezuke
Member for: 5565 days Location: Le Gardeur, Quebec Status: Offline
#44220
Here's a video of me playing the main riff, [Frames 05-08] of the song on guitar. This video is about 7 years old. I don't play guitar anymore due to many injuries on my left hand. Thought it would be kool to share the origins of this song.
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/97144027/Fezuke/tormentor%27s%20new%20riff.avi.mpg
_______________________
My 8-Bit Soundcloud
My Other Project Soundcloud
RE: Wide Awake Nightmare (VRC6 Original) Posted: 2013-02-10 14:13
Reply |
Quote
Warheart
Member for: 5054 days Location: Sweden Status: Offline
#44231
Vulgar Display of Power
Anyway, I like this song very much! Keep up the good work! \,,/
_______________________
Ponies, Mega Man, Meshuggah, Rotten Sound and ice-cream! <3
YOUTUBE
TechEmporium
Member for: 6045 days Status: Offline
#44242
Man; I could imagine if someone made a homebrew NES game featuring Hellsing OVA's storyline & including this song.
_______________________
Technology: the one thing that's hated & cursed at by all engineers, technologists, scientists & technicians!
(Lousy modern technology! )