Login:
Menu:
Post: Author:
FamiTracker > General > Show Off Your Work > Raise This Barn (MLP:FiM) Owner: AyoMistadurrk New post
Page 1 of 2 Sort: Goto Page: [1] [2] Next >>
Raise This Barn (MLP:FiM) Posted: 2013-02-03 13:03 Reply | Quote
AyoMistadurrk

Avatar

Member for: 4986 days
Location: Kansas
Status: Offline

#44026
This song instantly became one of my favorites, so I decided to cover it.


Attachments:
raise_this_barn.ftm (44 Kb)
RE: Raise This Barn (MLP:FiM) Posted: 2013-02-03 16:27 Reply | Quote
Warheart

Avatar

Member for: 5054 days
Location: Sweden
Status: Offline

#44031
"YEEHAW!"

_______________________
Ponies, Mega Man, Meshuggah, Rotten Sound and ice-cream! <3
YOUTUBE
Posted: 2013-02-04 03:02  (Last Edited: 2013-02-04 03:03) Reply | Quote
Mr_Master



Member for: 5081 days
Status: Offline

#44050
Why so many ponies!!!??? WHY!!!???

Seriously, this is very good. Catchy as most of those songs.

And welcome to the forum Mr. Pony Number 5164981568915.

Posted: 2013-02-04 05:20  (Last Edited: 2013-02-07 08:43) Reply | Quote
Glitch_King

Avatar

Member for: 5286 days
Location: California
Status: Offline

#44057
Mr_Master wrote:
Why so many ponies!!!??? WHY!!!???


Found the solution

_______________________
Some other sites I have made shelter on...
Ye Youtube
Ye Chipmusic
Ye BotB
Posted: 2013-02-06 07:45 Reply | Quote
zephemeros

Avatar

Member for: 5504 days
Location: Campbell River, British Columbia
Status: Offline

#44099
I hate this place

Posted: 2013-02-06 15:54 Reply | Quote
Mr_Master



Member for: 5081 days
Status: Offline

#44109
I don't, but I think it's being slowly hijacked by our dear pony friends. As long as they are not over 9000, we are OK.

But I still find curious the fact that there are so many pony lovers coming here lately. It's nothing against them, but, why so many?

[Please don't misunderstand me, I don't want to take all of you out of here at all.]

Posted: 2013-02-06 18:56 Reply | Quote
Im_a_Track_Man

Avatar

Member for: 5698 days
Location: Plantation, Florida
Status: Offline

#44115
It's probably because of iPie, and RainbowCrash.


_______________________
[BURNING LOVE]
YouTube
Twitter (Stay off my lawn, kids)
Posted: 2013-02-07 08:30  (Last Edited: 2013-02-07 08:32) Reply | Quote
zephemeros

Avatar

Member for: 5504 days
Location: Campbell River, British Columbia
Status: Offline

#44134
it's probably because "bronies" tend to navigate towards chip music because it's another extremely nerdy way they can call themselves unique. They come in and infect perfectly legitimate forms of art and culture and taint it by using it to propagate their disgustingly intense obsession. Due to this occurence which I've deemed "the MLP effect", the internet is slowly but surely turning into a massive network overrun by 16-35+ year old virgins who pride themselves in the fact that they are deeply interested in a cartoon show whose target audience is that of little girls.

Anyway, back on topic. Never play the same note in two different channels because it sounds odd. Also I would suggest adding some more volume envelopes or some shit but honestly I don't even know

Posted: 2013-02-07 14:49 Reply | Quote
nintendude8

Avatar

Member for: 6033 days
Location: me mums car
Status: Offline

#44136
zephemeros wrote:
it's probably because "bronies" tend to navigate towards chip music because it's another extremely nerdy way they can call themselves unique. They come in and infect perfectly legitimate forms of art and culture and taint it by using it to propagate their disgustingly intense obsession. Due to this occurence which I've deemed "the MLP effect", the internet is slowly but surely turning into a massive network overrun by 16-35+ year old virgins who pride themselves in the fact that they are deeply interested in a cartoon show whose target audience is that of little girls.


oh the amount of butthurt.
"i dont like this so i need to nazi the shit out of these people"

Posted: 2013-02-07 15:22  (Last Edited: 2013-02-07 15:37) Reply | Quote
Glitch_King

Avatar

Member for: 5286 days
Location: California
Status: Offline

#44137
to the bronies, whatever floats your boat...

to the people that aren't bronies, whatever floats your boat...

_______________________
Some other sites I have made shelter on...
Ye Youtube
Ye Chipmusic
Ye BotB
Posted: 2013-02-07 15:32 Reply | Quote
AyoMistadurrk

Avatar

Member for: 4986 days
Location: Kansas
Status: Offline

#44138
zephemeros wrote:
Never play the same note in two different channels because it sounds odd. Also I would suggest adding some more volume envelopes or some shit but honestly I don't even know

Thanks for the feedback, it actually does sound a lot better!

Im_a_Track_Man wrote:
It's probably because of iPie, and RainbowCrash.

This is surprisingly accurate

Posted: 2013-02-07 18:14  (Last Edited: 2013-02-07 18:27) Reply | Quote
Im_a_Track_Man

Avatar

Member for: 5698 days
Location: Plantation, Florida
Status: Offline

#44140
zephemeros wrote:
16-35+ year old virgins



Well, now I feel offended.

Edit: Can some mod (jrlpage) delete/move the off-topic brony posts before this gets out of hand?

_______________________
[BURNING LOVE]
YouTube
Twitter (Stay off my lawn, kids)
Posted: 2013-02-07 20:26  (Last Edited: 2013-02-07 20:28) Reply | Quote
Mr_Master



Member for: 5081 days
Status: Offline

#44145
Im_a_Track_Man wrote:
Can some mod (jrlpage) delete/move the off-topic brony posts before this gets out of hand?

Yeah, I feel the same. Also, I think this discussion started thanks to me in some way, but I never intended to start something like this. In fact, I believe many people might feel offended by these posts. I'm sorry for having caused this. I just posted about me thinking it was curious that there were lots of pony lovers here.

Please I'd like those posts to be moved or this thread to be locked before this gets out of hand. All of this could cause major problems between us.

Posted: 2013-02-07 22:28 Reply | Quote
jsr
Administrator

Avatar

Member for: 7485 days
Location: Sweden
Status: Offline

#44148
Yeah take that discussion somewhere else, not here. Get back on topic.

_______________________
Programmer and developer
Posted: 2013-02-11 09:08  (Last Edited: 2013-02-11 09:09) Reply | Quote
Gamma

Avatar

Member for: 5376 days
Location: Alaska
Status: Offline

#44289
zephemeros wrote:
it's probably because "bronies" tend to navigate towards chip music because it's another extremely nerdy way they can call themselves unique. They come in and infect perfectly legitimate forms of art and culture and taint it by using it to propagate their disgustingly intense obsession. Due to this occurence which I've deemed "the MLP effect", the internet is slowly but surely turning into a massive network overrun by 16-35+ year old virgins who pride themselves in the fact that they are deeply interested in a cartoon show whose target audience is that of little girls.

Anyway, back on topic. Never play the same note in two different channels because it sounds odd. Also I would suggest adding some more volume envelopes or some shit but honestly I don't even know


You know, maybe if the famitracker community wasn't so relentlessly hostile to newcomers, there'd actually be...well, a community here.

I'm starting to understand why some of the former greats have ducked out.

Also, "playing the same note in two channels" can actually cause a desired effect, if you control it. Yeah, just dumping two C-3 notes side by side wont be all that great, but using the Pxx command or playing them at different volumes / duty cycles can make interesting sounds.

Page 1 of 2 Sort: Goto Page: [1] [2] Next >>