Login:
Menu:
Post: Author:
FamiTracker > General > Show Off Your Work > Animaniacs (Genesis) Jungle/Cave Area Owner: Zamual New post
Page 1 of 3 Sort: Goto Page: [1] [2] [3] Next >>
Animaniacs (Genesis) Jungle/Cave Area Posted: 2013-01-20 13:59  (Last Edited: 2013-01-24 17:50) Reply | Quote
Zamual

Avatar

Member for: 5019 days
Location: Bergen, Norway
Status: Offline

#43668
Another song that i had to do. ^_^"

I'm quite happy about it... Although it's kinda messy because i did it by ear... And i did add some small things that weren't in the original... <:s

And i give credit to the original owners of some of the instruments...

So... What do you think about it? <:]


Attachments:
animaniacs_loop_thing....ftm (147 Kb)
Posted: 2013-01-20 17:44 Reply | Quote
Raijin

Avatar

Member for: 5683 days
Status: Offline

#43671
Hey this is pretty good.
Also someone else who actually likes Genesis music enough to cover it.

_______________________
Youtube Channel
Posted: 2013-01-20 17:48 Reply | Quote
Jayster

Avatar

Member for: 6528 days
Location: CO
Status: Offline

#43672
Wow, I'm surprised anyone else knew about this soundtrack actually. I owned the GB version when I was a kid (which also had this song) and it is a personal favorite soundtrack of mine, if only for nostalgic reasons. Anyway, this sounds awesome, and as far as I can remember, it sounds really accurate. Good work!

_______________________
Bandcamp
Youtube
Soundcloud
Website
Posted: 2013-01-20 18:24  (Last Edited: 2013-01-20 18:26) Reply | Quote
golfertrytek



Member for: 5406 days
Location: USA
Status: Offline

#43673
I still have this game for my Genesis, good work on it!
It sounds pretty true to the original.

And Raijin, the Genesis in my opinion has the best music of any system. If I were any good with FT I would do covers like this one all the time.

Posted: 2013-01-20 20:09 Reply | Quote
Raijin

Avatar

Member for: 5683 days
Status: Offline

#43675
golfertrytek wrote:
the Genesis in my opinion has the best music of any system


My waifu.

_______________________
Youtube Channel
Posted: 2013-01-20 21:07 Reply | Quote
Zamual

Avatar

Member for: 5019 days
Location: Bergen, Norway
Status: Offline

#43676
Thank you so much for the nice words, guys! <3

_______________________
My Soundcloud
Posted: 2013-01-20 23:11 Reply | Quote
CheeseGuy99

Avatar

Member for: 5312 days
Location: Amarillo, TX
Status: Offline

#43679
I have never play this game, but now I will. This sounds great!

Posted: 2013-01-22 03:26 Reply | Quote
golfertrytek



Member for: 5406 days
Location: USA
Status: Offline

#43696
Raijin wrote:
My waifu.


I think you mean husbando.

Posted: 2013-01-22 06:39 Reply | Quote
Glitch_King

Avatar

Member for: 5286 days
Location: California
Status: Offline

#43697
golfertrytek wrote:
Raijin wrote:
My waifu.


I think you mean husbando.
I think you mean Otto

_______________________
Some other sites I have made shelter on...
Ye Youtube
Ye Chipmusic
Ye BotB
Posted: 2013-01-22 14:11 Reply | Quote
MovieMovies1

Avatar

Member for: 5934 days
Location: Norway
Status: Offline

#43700
Veldig bra! Personlig synes jeg det her er bedre enn originalversjonen!

Posted: 2013-01-22 18:39 Reply | Quote
Zamual

Avatar

Member for: 5019 days
Location: Bergen, Norway
Status: Offline

#43706


_______________________
My Soundcloud
Posted: 2013-01-26 17:08 Reply | Quote
Mr_Master



Member for: 5081 days
Status: Offline

#43769
Hi! I'm sorry if this means bump, but I have to say this is too great! I liked the effects you put there, and how they are so accurate to the original song.

It's hilarious how your signature says you are not so good, because I would say the exact opposite. You are great!

Posted: 2013-01-29 07:41 Reply | Quote
Zamual

Avatar

Member for: 5019 days
Location: Bergen, Norway
Status: Offline

#43871
Mr_Master wrote:
Hi! I'm sorry if this means bump, but I have to say this is too great! I liked the effects you put there, and how they are so accurate to the original song.

It's hilarious how your signature says you are not so good, because I would say the exact opposite. You are great!


Oh... Don't make me blush. ^_^'

_______________________
My Soundcloud
Posted: 2013-02-02 17:29 Reply | Quote
jrlepage
Moderator

Avatar

Member for: 6543 days
Location: Canada
Status: Offline

#43996
This is going on my PowerPak! :)

_______________________
Follow me on Twitter.
I record (some) NSFs on hardware. Feel free to request a hardware render.
Posted: 2013-02-03 21:12 Reply | Quote
Zamual

Avatar

Member for: 5019 days
Location: Bergen, Norway
Status: Offline

#44035
Oh my! o_o

_______________________
My Soundcloud
Page 1 of 3 Sort: Goto Page: [1] [2] [3] Next >>