Login:
Menu:
Post: Author:
FamiTracker > General > Show Off Your Work > (VRC6) Original - Tried Complexity Owner: Jayster New post
Page 2 of 2 Sort: Goto Page: << Previous [1] [2]
Posted: 2013-01-08 01:48 Reply | Quote
Dave
Moderator

Avatar

Member for: 7243 days
Location: UK
Status: Offline

#43383
jayster rulzzzz
make something for ubiktune?

Posted: 2013-01-08 04:18 Reply | Quote
Rushjet1
Moderator

Avatar

Member for: 6573 days
Location: Atlanta, GA
Status: Offline

#43386
this is excellent, keep making ftms

Posted: 2013-01-08 06:24 Reply | Quote
zephemeros

Avatar

Member for: 5504 days
Location: Campbell River, British Columbia
Status: Offline

#43387
I think one of the most amazing things about this piece is the fact that it uses portamenti in a fashion that doesn't sound, well, shitty. As I listen to this over and over my appreciation of it only grows.

Posted: 2013-01-08 18:22 Reply | Quote
Jayster

Avatar

Member for: 6528 days
Location: CO
Status: Offline

#43396
Thanks again everyone!
Dave wrote:
make something for ubiktune?

I would love to!...How does one go about doing that anyway? I'm assuming I just send in a couple of demo subs and see if I'm approved?

_______________________
Bandcamp
Youtube
Soundcloud
Website
Posted: 2013-01-10 22:09 Reply | Quote
Fearofdark

Avatar

Member for: 5880 days
Location: Southampton, UK
Status: Offline

#43430
I just wanted to say that this is amazing :D
So much fun to listen to, interesting instruments and progressions. Loving every second

I'm off to find more of your stuff now

Posted: 2013-01-11 15:27  (Last Edited: 2013-01-11 15:30) Reply | Quote
lvk

Avatar

Member for: 5587 days
Status: Offline

#43437
Oh yes. Frames 0A-0C are especially great, but I love all of it.
(edit) Also, on the lack of a melody thing, I disagree - it's what I keep coming back for.

RE: (VRC6) Original - Tried Complexity Posted: 2013-01-11 22:59 Reply | Quote
Warheart

Avatar

Member for: 5054 days
Location: Sweden
Status: Offline

#43445
o{}o

This is probably one of the best songs I've ever heard!

_______________________
Ponies, Mega Man, Meshuggah, Rotten Sound and ice-cream! <3
YOUTUBE
Page 2 of 2 Sort: Goto Page: << Previous [1] [2]