Login:
Menu:
Post: Author:
FamiTracker > General > Show Off Your Work > My game, Battle Kid 2 - Final NSF Owner: Sivak New post
Page 1 of 1 Sort:  
My game, Battle Kid 2 - Final NSF Posted: 2012-12-29 15:05  (Last Edited: 2012-12-29 15:07) Reply | Quote
Sivak

Avatar

Member for: 6824 days
Status: Offline

#43158
Just posted this today and thought I'd share.
Link to the file
This page has more detailed info if you want to see

Posted: 2012-12-29 16:03 Reply | Quote
Mr_Master



Member for: 5081 days
Status: Offline

#43159
I listened to some of the tracks. They are good, nothing to point out.

About the first Battle Kid game, I just downloaded the demo, and it looks amazing! Too bad I don't have a NES, because I would buy it, and maybe Battle Kid 2. I bet I would have a lot of fun with those games!

Posted: 2012-12-29 16:11 Reply | Quote
Im_a_Track_Man

Avatar

Member for: 5698 days
Location: Plantation, Florida
Status: Offline

#43160
Really... Song 42, really?

Kidding, this one sounds even more awesome than the first.

_______________________
[BURNING LOVE]
YouTube
Twitter (Stay off my lawn, kids)
Posted: 2012-12-31 00:26 Reply | Quote
TechEmporium

Avatar

Member for: 6045 days
Status: Offline

#43189
Sivak; you never cease to amazewith your skills & talent.

My favorite have to be track 10.

_______________________
Technology: the one thing that's hated & cursed at by all engineers, technologists, scientists & technicians!

(Lousy modern technology! )
Page 1 of 1 Sort: