Login:
Menu:
Post: Author:
FamiTracker > General > Show Off Your Work > Stranglehold Owner: Robotronus New post
Page 2 of 2 Sort: Goto Page: << Previous [1] [2]
Posted: 2012-10-31 06:41 Reply | Quote
Im_a_Track_Man

Avatar

Member for: 5698 days
Location: Plantation, Florida
Status: Offline

#41429
Naff_Natty wrote:
...give us a stiff lesson.



This I would not mind in the least...

_______________________
[BURNING LOVE]
YouTube
Twitter (Stay off my lawn, kids)
Posted: 2012-10-31 07:00 Reply | Quote
Patashu

Avatar

Member for: 5309 days
Location: Sydney, Australia
Status: Offline

#41431
Im_a_Track_Man wrote:
Patashu wrote:
#betterthanlsdj



#overclockmod


Can you overclock LSDJ using this?

Posted: 2012-10-31 07:43  (Last Edited: 2012-10-31 07:52) Reply | Quote
Im_a_Track_Man

Avatar

Member for: 5698 days
Location: Plantation, Florida
Status: Offline

#41433
It changes the clock speed of the gameboy itself, so by extension, the cartridges would be affected as well.

ie: fast-forwarding the whole "Professor Oak" thing. Or underclocking to go, say, and octave deeper for crunchier bass when using waves with more harmonics(I often find myself having to change a wave I'm using because it sounds too high pitched even though I'm on the lowest octave).

_______________________
[BURNING LOVE]
YouTube
Twitter (Stay off my lawn, kids)
Posted: 2012-10-31 12:40 Reply | Quote
Robotronus

Avatar

Member for: 5185 days
Location: Russia
Status: Offline

#41443
jrlepage wrote:
I took the liberty of making this. Yes, I know don't edit people's stuff, but whatcha gonna do. Let me know what you think!

It's cool <3
Tremolo fits here perfectly.

Posted: 2012-11-01 09:15 Reply | Quote
Fezuke

Avatar

Member for: 5565 days
Location: Le Gardeur, Quebec
Status: Offline

#41512
WTF!?!?!? Why am I Floating??


Amazing Sound. Love it.

_______________________
My 8-Bit Soundcloud
My Other Project Soundcloud
Page 2 of 2 Sort: Goto Page: << Previous [1] [2]