This is smooth. I clicked the link to the soundcloud first and I thought, "this isn't Famitracker," then I had to remind myself that I'd come from the forum.
You've got the everything working subtly with the FM channels, nothing too harsh or abrasive.
This would go well on a selection screen for a sports car racing game. Kinda cool-luxury vibe.
This is smooth. I clicked the link to the soundcloud first and I thought, "this isn't Famitracker," then I had to remind myself that I'd come from the forum.
You've got the everything working subtly with the FM channels, nothing too harsh or abrasive.
Thanks. I really like using VRC7 for this reason; you can make subtle, complex and natural sounds.
Naff_Natty wrote:
This would go well on a selection screen for a sports car racing game. Kinda cool-luxury vibe.
Haha, now I really want to make some cheesy smooth jazz a la Gran Turismo.