Login:
Menu:
Post: Author:
FamiTracker > General > Show Off Your Work > Some 9 month old stuffs Owner: NG_Devastator New post
Page 2 of 2 Sort: Goto Page: << Previous [1] [2]
Posted: 2012-10-26 07:03 Reply | Quote
Patashu

Avatar

Member for: 5309 days
Location: Sydney, Australia
Status: Offline

#41149
Dwedit wrote:
Slow down Rainwarrior's song, and mute all channels except the Triangle wave.

Perfect cover of Twilight Realm fight music.

EDIT: Okay okay, I just HAD to do this...


This... is art

Posted: 2012-10-26 09:14 Reply | Quote
Splitgill

Avatar

Member for: 5088 days
Location: Fraser Valley
Status: Offline

#41152
Wait a second... People troll here by making noise? Man, to think that two weeks ago I never knew this existed.

Posted: 2012-10-26 11:03 Reply | Quote
Patashu

Avatar

Member for: 5309 days
Location: Sydney, Australia
Status: Offline

#41154
Splitgill wrote:
Wait a second... People troll here by making noise? Man, to think that two weeks ago I never knew this existed.


Noise is a serious genre of music

Posted: 2012-10-26 12:08 Reply | Quote
robro

Avatar

Member for: 5167 days
Status: Offline

#41155
Did somebody say noise?

(these guys were awesome live)

Posted: 2012-10-26 15:48 Reply | Quote
B00daW

Avatar

Member for: 6546 days
Status: Offline

#41169
Nobody uploaded anything. NOTHING. NOWHERE. Especially not me.


Attachments:
a_tribute_.ftm (360 Kb)
Posted: 2012-10-26 17:28 Reply | Quote
Im_a_Track_Man

Avatar

Member for: 5698 days
Location: Plantation, Florida
Status: Offline

#41176
tits

_______________________
[BURNING LOVE]
YouTube
Twitter (Stay off my lawn, kids)
Posted: 2012-10-29 16:17  (Last Edited: 2012-10-31 00:04) Reply | Quote
NG_Devastator

Avatar

Member for: 5096 days
Location: The Nine Circles
Status: Offline

#41299
Dwedit wrote:
What on Earth is this infernal noise? I don't think any of these qualifies as music.


...............

The only thing infernal is my limited time. This is nothing.

_______________________
"Being here in this place is equal to being dead." - Yuyuko Saigyouji

"The only thing infernal is my limited time." -Me
Posted: 2012-10-29 16:26 Reply | Quote
B00daW

Avatar

Member for: 6546 days
Status: Offline

#41303
Ah, so I was right about using the tits sample. Good show.

Posted: 2012-10-29 16:31  (Last Edited: 2012-10-31 00:11) Reply | Quote
NG_Devastator

Avatar

Member for: 5096 days
Location: The Nine Circles
Status: Offline

#41304
@BooDaw

Ah, didn't get the reference, but okay. -_-

_______________________
"Being here in this place is equal to being dead." - Yuyuko Saigyouji

"The only thing infernal is my limited time." -Me
Posted: 2012-10-29 17:18 Reply | Quote
Im_a_Track_Man

Avatar

Member for: 5698 days
Location: Plantation, Florida
Status: Offline

#41307
B00daW wrote:
Ah, so I was right about using the tits sample.


DPCM or GTFO

_______________________
[BURNING LOVE]
YouTube
Twitter (Stay off my lawn, kids)
Posted: 2012-10-29 17:40 Reply | Quote
robro

Avatar

Member for: 5167 days
Status: Offline

#41308
NG you might want to learn how to use Quote and Edit so you don't quadruple-post and so we know who the hell you're responding to.

Posted: 2012-10-30 17:43  (Last Edited: 2012-10-31 03:05) Reply | Quote
NG_Devastator

Avatar

Member for: 5096 days
Location: The Nine Circles
Status: Offline

#41355
robro wrote:
NG you might want to learn how to use Quote and Edit so you don't quadruple-post and so we know who the hell you're responding to.


K. I was in a hurry.

----

Dwedit wrote:
Slow down Rainwarrior's song, and mute all channels except the Triangle wave.

Perfect cover of Twilight Realm fight music.

EDIT: Okay okay, I just HAD to do this...


Meh. I like to make my own comps. I got too much time on my hands.

----

rainwarrior wrote:
I made you something.


Thanks so much. Btw, you used Roland kick samples or something? This is impressive! ^^

----

rainwarrior wrote:
Glad to see my shamisen instrument getting some good use.


Well, hey. It was the best instrument I ever used so far.


Posted merged, again. Please stop posting multiple times in a row. Thank you.

_______________________
"Being here in this place is equal to being dead." - Yuyuko Saigyouji

"The only thing infernal is my limited time." -Me
Posted: 2012-10-30 17:55 Reply | Quote
jrlepage
Moderator

Avatar

Member for: 6543 days
Location: Canada
Status: Offline

#41359
Yeah you're gonna have to fix that bad habit of yours.

_______________________
Follow me on Twitter.
I record (some) NSFs on hardware. Feel free to request a hardware render.
Posted: 2012-10-31 00:01 Reply | Quote
NG_Devastator

Avatar

Member for: 5096 days
Location: The Nine Circles
Status: Offline

#41378
jrlepage wrote:
Yeah you're gonna have to fix that bad habit of yours.


All right. *sweatdrop*

_______________________
"Being here in this place is equal to being dead." - Yuyuko Saigyouji

"The only thing infernal is my limited time." -Me
Posted: 2012-10-31 03:06 Reply | Quote
jrlepage
Moderator

Avatar

Member for: 6543 days
Location: Canada
Status: Offline

#41404
Okay, I've merged your multiple successive posts, hopefully for the last time.

_______________________
Follow me on Twitter.
I record (some) NSFs on hardware. Feel free to request a hardware render.
Page 2 of 2 Sort: Goto Page: << Previous [1] [2]