Some 9 month old stuffs Posted: 2012-10-24 18:15
Reply |
Quote
NG_Devastator
Member for: 5097 days Location: The Nine Circles Status: Offline
#41021
I experimented with FT for a while, so I'm posting some items here.
Feedback will be accepted. I'm always willing to improve! ^^
_______________________
"Being here in this place is equal to being dead." - Yuyuko Saigyouji
"The only thing infernal is my limited time." -Me
Posted: 2012-10-24 22:34 (Last Edited: 2012-10-24 22:37 )
Reply |
Quote
Dwedit
Member for: 6534 days Location: Chicago Status: Offline
#41042
What on Earth is this infernal noise? I don't think any of these qualifies as music.
Posted: 2012-10-24 23:45 (Last Edited: 2012-10-24 23:46 )
Reply |
Quote
robro
Member for: 5168 days Status: Offline
#41050
This is remarkable. It's like the Famitracker version of "The Room" or a somehow less listenable Black Dice.
Necrophageon
Member for: 5527 days Location: Minnesota Status: Offline
#41072
Oh, these are... uhm... interesting.
_______________________
The only things certain in life are death and uncertainty.
B00daW
Member for: 6548 days Status: Offline
#41084
I think Thin Chen / Sachen would fire you, buddy.
Your angsty names are kind of cool though.
First impression seems as if you have no idea what a sequence is because you reuse successive, same patterns 5x and then allow a loop.
Do I smell a forum troll who is living less "in the closet" identity?
Necrophageon
Member for: 5527 days Location: Minnesota Status: Offline
#41087
B00daW wrote:
Do I smell a forum troll who is living less "in the closet" identity?
I knew that scent was familiar....
_______________________
The only things certain in life are death and uncertainty.
Naff_Natty
Member for: 5289 days Location: Behind you Status: Offline
#41112
I want to play the f****d up NES game that spawned these.
rainwarrior
Member for: 5711 days Location: Canada Status: Offline
#41117
Glad to see my shamisen instrument getting some good use.
rainwarrior
Member for: 5711 days Location: Canada Status: Offline
#41120
I made you something.
Attachments:
a_tribute.ftm (338 Kb)
Necrophageon
Member for: 5527 days Location: Minnesota Status: Offline
#41132
This is even funnier if you slow it down...
I think it's safe to say you've mastered iGotno_scopeosis, rainwarrior.
_______________________
The only things certain in life are death and uncertainty.
Im_a_Track_Man
Member for: 5699 days Location: Plantation, Florida Status: Offline
#41133
What hakes it better is that no frame is exactly the same...
It's 28 frames of unique SHIT.
_______________________
[BURNING LOVE]
YouTube
Twitter (Stay off my lawn, kids)
RE: Some 9 month old stuffs Posted: 2012-10-26 04:32
Reply |
Quote
InterrobangPie
Member for: 5760 days Location: England Status: Offline
#41141
NG_Devastator wrote:
im going to continue making this crazy stuff then after a while my style will be so sick that you will be like damn suuun that shit is so sick i dont even get it. i will be like bro its ok.. you dont have to.
_______________________
iGotno_scope wrote:
im going to continue making this crazy stuff then after a while my style will be so sick that you will be like damn suuun that shit is so sick i dont even get it. i will be like bro its ok.. you dont have to.
jrlepage
Moderator
Member for: 6544 days Location: Canada Status: Offline
#41142
I wrote:
damn suuun that shit is so sick i dont even get it.
_______________________
Follow me on Twitter .
I record (some) NSFs on hardware. Feel free to request a hardware render .
Necrophageon
Member for: 5527 days Location: Minnesota Status: Offline
#41143
It's ok bro, you don't have to.
_______________________
The only things certain in life are death and uncertainty.
Posted: 2012-10-26 06:15 (Last Edited: 2012-10-26 06:27 )
Reply |
Quote
Dwedit
Member for: 6534 days Location: Chicago Status: Offline
#41146
Slow down Rainwarrior's song, and mute all channels except the Triangle wave.
Perfect cover of Twilight Realm fight music.
EDIT: Okay okay, I just HAD to do this...
Attachments:
a_tribute_2.ftm (339 Kb)