Login:
Menu:
Post: Author:
FamiTracker > General > Show Off Your Work > ? Owner: Splitgill New Post(Locked)
Page 2 of 2 Sort: Goto Page: << Previous [1] [2]
Posted: 2012-10-24 05:46 Reply(Locked)
jrlepage
Moderator

Avatar

Member for: 6543 days
Location: Canada
Status: Offline

#40990
He then went on to tell it like it is to jsr in fairly colourful language, and now his account is mysteriously nuked (he cannot even sign in).

_______________________
Follow me on Twitter.
I record (some) NSFs on hardware. Feel free to request a hardware render.
Posted: 2012-10-24 18:47 Reply(Locked)
Ares64

Avatar

Member for: 5440 days
Location: Location: Location: Location:
Status: Offline

#41028
oh dan~

Posted: 2012-10-24 18:56 Reply(Locked)
Naff_Natty

Avatar

Member for: 5288 days
Location: Behind you
Status: Offline

#41030
I wondered why he hadn't heckled me recently.

Posted: 2012-10-25 09:05 Reply(Locked)
mootbooxle

Avatar

Member for: 5544 days
Location: Everywhere
Status: Offline

#41094
Yeah that sounds about right, hahaha...Dan is a colourful character.

Posted: 2012-10-25 09:18  (Last Edited: 2012-10-25 09:21) Reply(Locked)
B00daW

Avatar

Member for: 6546 days
Status: Offline

#41095
Oh, fucking go jerk off to some strange pornography anonymously on a *chan and state your racist and anti-social beliefs there. Drama and *chan mentality is for people with boring lives.

I think this thread is about a Kraid cover; lemme know if I'm wrong "guys".

And... ON TOPIC!

This Kraid cover is pretty damn decent. I'm not too much for the quick and goofy slides though.

Posted: 2012-10-25 09:28 Reply(Locked)
jrlepage
Moderator

Avatar

Member for: 6543 days
Location: Canada
Status: Offline

#41097
mfw b00daw introduces drama in a casual thread :3

_______________________
Follow me on Twitter.
I record (some) NSFs on hardware. Feel free to request a hardware render.
Posted: 2012-10-25 18:23 Reply(Locked)
Ares64

Avatar

Member for: 5440 days
Location: Location: Location: Location:
Status: Offline

#41110
please keep the kinds of things i look at on 4chan a secret b00daw it's sensitive information.

Posted: 2012-12-19 00:29  (Last Edited: 2012-12-20 13:01) Reply(Locked)
Splitgill

Avatar

Member for: 5088 days
Location: Fraser Valley
Status: Offline

#42842
?

Posted: 2012-12-20 14:28 Reply(Locked)
Slimeball

Avatar

Member for: 5280 days
Status: Offline

#42871
:O What happened?

Posted: 2012-12-20 15:04 Reply(Locked)
strangedopamine

Avatar

Member for: 5054 days
Status: Offline

#42872
Account got nuked I suppose.

Page 2 of 2 Sort: Goto Page: << Previous [1] [2]