An excellent re-envisioning of the track for a first go - I listened to it several times through and I'm still enjoying it.
You've already figured out that pitch bends all over the place and reverb are the trick to good Famitracker music The next thing you should look at is creating new timbres and noise instrument shapes in Famitracker.
I'd recommend taking nsfimport and studying some nes soundtracks like Solstice and Silver Surfer for some great ideas.
By the way, try this: In frame 0A try replacing 0AA, 099 and 077 with 0A0, 090, 070. Now your arp has a period of 2 instead of 3.
I know the YouTuber who made the tutorial, 8-bitDanooct1. He also has a Famitracker account. Awesome cover, just the DPCM was a little unpleasant from from frame 6 to super vibrato frame 18, but still, great cover!!
_______________________
"Don't feed the trolls" (That's when the guy feeds them)