Login:
Menu:
Post: Author:
FamiTracker > General > Show Off Your Work > Zex's FamiTracker Schtuff Owner: ZexionTehWolf New post
Page 3 of 3 Sort: Goto Page: << Previous [1] [2] [3]
Posted: 2013-09-27 23:27  (Last Edited: 2013-09-28 00:32) Reply | Quote
ZexionTehWolf

Avatar

Member for: 5090 days
Location: London...?
Status: Offline

#51546
I give up. Goodbye.

I do not see the need to post to this atrocious forum if none of you seem to care. Good riddance.

_______________________
fucking awful forum
Posted: 2013-09-28 02:54 Reply | Quote
poodlecock

Avatar

Member for: 4959 days
Location: !wow
Status: Offline

#51547
Actually I was about to post here to let you know about our collab at http://famitracker.com/forum/posts.php?page=10&id=4847&highlight= to see if you would be interested, but all right, that's cool...

_______________________
"im going to continue making this crazy stuff then after a while my style will be so sick that you will be like damn suuun that shit is so sick i dont even get it. i will be like bro its ok.. you dont have to." -omgdonut
Page 3 of 3 Sort: Goto Page: << Previous [1] [2] [3]