Login:
Menu:
Post: Author:
FamiTracker > General > Show Off Your Work > Later On (VRC6+MMC5+N163+FDS) Owner: DjJizzer5 New post
Page 3 of 3 Sort: Goto Page: << Previous [1] [2] [3]
Posted: 2012-11-03 05:50 Reply | Quote
Patashu

Avatar

Member for: 5309 days
Location: Sydney, Australia
Status: Offline

#41627
Omg, this is sorcery, how do you do all of this

Posted: 2012-11-03 07:41  (Last Edited: 2012-11-03 07:45) Reply | Quote
DjJizzer5

Avatar

Member for: 5498 days
Status: Offline

#41635
now this is something I wanted.

either bad, or good, I just want some opinions. So thank you all very much.

also, jrlepage:

"It's planned, guys. Just be patient. It's no coincidence that you can already do it, albeit via a secret method. Just bear in mind it's not supported at all yet, so if things go wrong, you're on your own."

You said something like that in rollingdownthestreet cover thread, after someone mentioned, that we need multiexpansion .nsf export. If this isn't it, then please, enlighten me.


Posted: 2012-11-03 08:00  (Last Edited: 2012-11-03 08:01) Reply | Quote
jrlepage
Moderator

Avatar

Member for: 6543 days
Location: Canada
Status: Offline

#41641
To my knowledge this is still true - support for multi-expansion export is planned but very far down the priority list, so don't expect it to be implemented anytime soon. It could be years.

_______________________
Follow me on Twitter.
I record (some) NSFs on hardware. Feel free to request a hardware render.
lpower new release (Abinox) Posted: 2012-11-03 18:06 Reply | Quote
lpower

Avatar

Member for: 7377 days
Location: Berlin
Status: Offline

#41699
Hello everybody,
I haven't posted here in a long time (2 years min) and I'm not sure if I still know anyone on here. Regardless, I wanted to announce my new release on Pterodactyl Squad, which uses some 2a03, making it still possibly interesting for some.
Keep in mind the tracks on the album are all made with Open MPT, and rely therefore on samples. The dark side, I know. In any case, the samples are 2a03+VRC7+FM+external synths (stereo, etc).
I would love to hear any comments or critiques you may have, been a while since my last release.
Happy tracking!

download link:
http://www.ptesquad.com/more/pte039.html

Posted: 2012-11-03 18:31 Reply | Quote
robro

Avatar

Member for: 5167 days
Status: Offline

#41700
Why you spammin' dis thread bro?

Posted: 2012-11-03 19:31 Reply | Quote
DjJizzer5

Avatar

Member for: 5498 days
Status: Offline

#41702
umm, create your own thread for this... please.

Page 3 of 3 Sort: Goto Page: << Previous [1] [2] [3]