|
|
Sajo

Member for: 5092 days Location: Grand Rapids, MI Status: Offline
#40871
|
Wow this is awesome!so many channels!
|
_______________________
www.youtube.com/sajo1111111
https://soundcloud.com/sajo1111111 |
|
|
DjJizzer5

Member for: 5498 days Status: Offline
#40941
|
a bit more + lead.
|
Attachments:
|
originale.ftm (60 Kb)
|
|
|
|
VALLCAR

Member for: 5318 days Location: DF Status: Offline
#40948
|
The sound is good very high tech, Feel good the melody I like the battery only feel a little saturated the beat with th rest of track.
|
|
|
|
|
Sajo

Member for: 5092 days Location: Grand Rapids, MI Status: Offline
#41003
|
a couple tracks still play when the song loops, asides from that it sounds even more amazing! I wish I had this much skill
|
_______________________
www.youtube.com/sajo1111111
https://soundcloud.com/sajo1111111 |
|
|
DjJizzer5

Member for: 5498 days Status: Offline
#41011
|
sorry for that, it's still unfinished.
|
|
|
|
|
DjJizzer5

Member for: 5498 days Status: Offline
#41039
|
more, and more...
|
Attachments:
|
originale.ftm (105 Kb)
|
|
|
Posted: 2012-11-01 15:08 (Last Edited: 2012-11-01 15:14)
|
Reply |
Quote
|
|
DjJizzer5

Member for: 5498 days Status: Offline
#41525
|
moar and moar and moar.
(ps. updated from 16th frame)
|
Attachments:
|
originale.ftm (143 Kb)
|
|
|
|
Doxic

Member for: 5135 days Location: California, United States Status: Offline
#41526
|
Since I'm on mobile right now all I can do is look at how much the filesize grows...
/bored
|
_______________________
B00daW wrote: Memes are are like cheese; perishable.
Follow me on SoundCloud! http://soundcloud.com/thislinkisnttaken |
|
|
DjJizzer5

Member for: 5498 days Status: Offline
#41600
|
Posting the full version with hope that somebody will comment...? why am i even trying.
|
Attachments:
|
originale.ftm (222 Kb)
|
|
|
|
Ares64

Member for: 5440 days Location: Location: Location: Location: Status: Offline
#41601
|
holy shit
|
|
|
|
|
Fezuke

Member for: 5565 days Location: Le Gardeur, Quebec Status: Offline
#41608
|
You constantly amaze me DjJizzer5. So fucking awesome. I'm a fan.
|
_______________________
My 8-Bit Soundcloud
My Other Project Soundcloud |
|
|
BattleBeard
Member for: 5498 days Location: Reisterstown, MD Status: Offline
#41610
|
DjJizzer why are you amazing, and why don't you go to botb? You're just so good. This song is wonderful.
|
|
|
|
Posted: 2012-11-03 03:27 (Last Edited: 2012-11-03 03:29)
|
Reply |
Quote
|
|
Sajo

Member for: 5092 days Location: Grand Rapids, MI Status: Offline
#41618
|
Aw man, this piece gets more atmospheric every time you update it. It kind of sounds like a mix of Tim Follin and Jean Michel Jarre. I love it!
|
_______________________
www.youtube.com/sajo1111111
https://soundcloud.com/sajo1111111 |
|
|
Doxic

Member for: 5135 days Location: California, United States Status: Offline
#41620
|
amazing piece bro, Glad I finally could hear it :D
|
_______________________
B00daW wrote: Memes are are like cheese; perishable.
Follow me on SoundCloud! http://soundcloud.com/thislinkisnttaken |
|
|
Xyz_39808

Member for: 5741 days Location: South Texas Status: Offline
#41626
|
Very nice. LARGE CHORDS. Kept getting scared that you'd clip, but ya did well.
|
|
|