Sorry to ask you this (In which case, comepletely disregard me if you want)... But if you use the MMC5, can you make it so that a major part of the song isn't played from there? This is great so far, but since the PowerPak doesn't support MMC5 (yet), I (And likely other people woth PowerPaks)'d like it if when this is played on my NES to have nothing major missing (I know... No Multi-Export yet... it's low priority, but I'm sure that'll happen before PP MMC5 support). Again If you don't want to (Which I would imagine... I wouldn't want to re-do as song because someone wants "full support" that isn't even ready yet) You can completely disregard this.
_______________________
[BURNING LOVE] YouTube Twitter (Stay off my lawn, kids)
it's up to you to decide either mmc5 is something important in this .ftm or not. for me, everything is, but well, i'm the creator.
jrlepage said somewhere, that there is a possibility that you can export a multiexpansion module to a .nsf... but you have to do it manually with .nsf driver source code, or something like that...
jrlepage said somewhere, that there is a possibility that you can export a multiexpansion module to a .nsf... but you have to do it manually with .nsf driver source code, or something like that...
I never said such a thing. Currently there is no way to export an FTM with more than one expansion and make an NSF out of it, at least not to my knowledge. I did request it however, but jsr says it's very low in the priority list right now.
well, that's weird... i swear i saw you posting something like that... but maybe it was about something else...? well then, forget about it. thanks for all opinions.
SO MANY EXPANSION SOUNDS!Posted: 2012-10-21 19:32 (Last Edited: 2012-11-03 22:49)