Hey hey guys, here's a famitracker cover of The Lambada, and I do believe in all the time I've been making computer music, my first cover ever (unless you count my remix of the Um Bongo advert).
edit: I've extended the tune, it's much closer to completion now. The ftm is now the new version.
Okay, well since I posted that I've turned down the pulse a bit and pumped up the bass too - (I managed to listen to it through a sub rather than headphones and the bass disappeared in the lower registers). Also I've composed quite a bit more of it.
I actually have a bit of a problem with composing in the segment from frame 11 - there's a note or two in the original accordion chords that give it that jazzy vibe that I just can't do. My chords are very basic and flat in comparison.
The segment in the real tune can be found here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=JG5xRXAUClk#t=90s
(Sorry, someone's going to have to remind me how to do links again sometime)
If some musical whizz could lend me a hand that'd be great.
Hey Naff, I took a stab at that frame you were talking about, It sounds very close but there might still be a little something off. But I do believe it sounds much closer to the original.
Hey thanks Fezuke - that does sound a little more uplifting like the original.
Patashu wrote:
lambada.ftm - very nice tune. I greatly enjoyed listening
Thanks Patashu, glad I could make something enjoyable - you did notice there's Lambada2.ftm a little further down, right? It's more of the tune. (I can't remember whether it's the complete version tbh!)
Edit: God I'm such a noggin. Yep, I posted Lambada.ftm after lambada2.ftm, and it was the complete version
_______________________
ERROR 404: signature not found.