Home
Screenshots
Downloads
Links
Forum
Wiki
Login:
Username:
Password:
Auto Login
Login >>
Register
Menu:
New post
Forum Index
Members
Members Online
Search
View Unanswered Posts
Register
Post:
Author:
FamiTracker
>
General
>
Show Off Your Work
>
Starman Theme N163 EPIC Techno Remix
Owner:
Karthon
New post
Page 2 of 3
Sort:
Oldest
Newest
Goto Page:
<< Previous
[1]
[2]
[3]
Next >>
Posted:
2012-10-16 15:45
Reply
|
Quote
Doxic
Member for: 5136 days
Location: California, United States
Status: Offline
#40603
Same here :3
(Nice cover btw)
_______________________
B00daW wrote: Memes are are like cheese; perishable.
Follow me on SoundCloud! http://soundcloud.com/thislinkisnttaken
Posted:
2012-10-16 15:48
Reply
|
Quote
za909
Member for: 5524 days
Location: Hungary
Status: Offline
#40604
Me too actually...I just don't like rounding up my age.
Posted:
2012-10-16 17:02
Reply
|
Quote
Gamma
Member for: 5377 days
Location: Alaska
Status: Offline
#40606
I suddenly feel very old.
I'm honestly just shocked that anybody younger than 22~ or so even has an interest in chiptunes.
Posted:
2012-10-16 18:48
Reply
|
Quote
jrlepage
Moderator
Member for: 6544 days
Location: Canada
Status: Offline
#40612
/me is 21
I fell in love with NSFs when I was 16 though, after spending the 5 years prior to that making MIDI sequences of video game music.
_______________________
Follow me on
Twitter
.
I record (some) NSFs on hardware. Feel free to
request a hardware render
.
Posted:
2012-10-16 19:35
Reply
|
Quote
robro
Member for: 5168 days
Status: Offline
#40621
Oh god I'm older than jrlepage. Welp, time to kill myself.
Posted:
2012-10-16 19:38
Reply
|
Quote
gyms
Member for: 5745 days
Status: Offline
#40622
i'm turning 26 in 5 days. on the verge of 'too old for this shit'
Posted:
2012-10-16 19:41
Reply
|
Quote
robro
Member for: 5168 days
Status: Offline
#40624
More like "too old for this chip" eh? eh?
*crickets*
Posted:
2012-10-16 20:51
Reply
|
Quote
gyms
Member for: 5745 days
Status: Offline
#40629
robro wrote:
More like "too old for this chip" eh? eh?
haha, oowwwghh....
Posted:
2012-10-16 21:39
Reply
|
Quote
jrlepage
Moderator
Member for: 6544 days
Location: Canada
Status: Offline
#40633
geriatric gyms
_______________________
Follow me on
Twitter
.
I record (some) NSFs on hardware. Feel free to
request a hardware render
.
Posted:
2012-10-17 00:35
Reply
|
Quote
FlashingYoshi
Member for: 5284 days
Location: There
Status: Offline
#40646
So I can reveal that I'm nine and a half?
*runs*
_______________________
I have turned into a sausage.
Posted:
2012-10-17 02:22
Reply
|
Quote
golfertrytek
Member for: 5407 days
Location: USA
Status: Offline
#40653
I'm 21 now as well, but I don't think I'll ever be too old for chiptunes.
Posted:
2012-10-17 02:37
Reply
|
Quote
Im_a_Track_Man
Member for: 5699 days
Location: Plantation, Florida
Status: Offline
#40654
FlashingYoshi wrote:
nine and a half?
You win.
_______________________
[BURNING LOVE]
YouTube
Twitter
(Stay off my lawn, kids)
Posted:
2012-10-17 05:22
Reply
|
Quote
robro
Member for: 5168 days
Status: Offline
#40664
I've been able to legally drink for 4 years. I win.
Posted:
2012-10-17 05:43
Reply
|
Quote
Necrophageon
Member for: 5527 days
Location: Minnesota
Status: Offline
#40667
I'm 29. Now who's ancient?
_______________________
The only things certain in life are death and uncertainty.
Posted:
2012-10-17 06:20
(Last Edited:
2012-10-17 06:22
)
Reply
|
Quote
jrlepage
Moderator
Member for: 6544 days
Location: Canada
Status: Offline
#40669
_______________________
Follow me on
Twitter
.
I record (some) NSFs on hardware. Feel free to
request a hardware render
.
Page 2 of 3
Sort:
Oldest
Newest
Goto Page:
<< Previous
[1]
[2]
[3]
Next >>
Powered By: ©
Forum Senaculum
v0.6.5