Home
Screenshots
Downloads
Links
Forum
Wiki
Login:
Username:
Password:
Auto Login
Login >>
Register
Menu:
New post
Forum Index
Members
Members Online
Search
View Unanswered Posts
Register
Post:
Author:
FamiTracker
>
General
>
Show Off Your Work
>
F-Zero Mute City/Big Blue
Owner:
tdude10
New post
Page 1 of 1
Sort:
Oldest
Newest
F-Zero Mute City/Big Blue
Posted:
2011-10-07 04:00
(Last Edited:
2011-10-08 20:36
)
Reply
|
Quote
tdude10
Member for: 5847 days
Location: Manitoba, Canada
Status: Offline
#23912
Decided to do a 2a03 cover of Mute City, but I can't write the stupid lead. maybe someone can help me?
HUGE EDIT: Created Big Blue Completely!
_______________________
The forum have 4 members online.
Attachments:
fzero.ftm
(26 Kb)
Posted:
2011-10-07 07:54
Reply
|
Quote
rainwarrior
Member for: 5712 days
Location: Canada
Status: Offline
#23918
To me it sounds good. I don't think it needs anything... but I don't know the original.
Posted:
2011-10-07 13:16
(Last Edited:
2011-10-07 13:17
)
Reply
|
Quote
jrlepage
Moderator
Member for: 6545 days
Location: Canada
Status: Offline
#23923
To me it's the chord progression that sounds quite wrong; the lead is actually fine.
Posted:
2011-10-07 15:13
(Last Edited:
2011-10-07 15:14
)
Reply
|
Quote
tdude10
Member for: 5847 days
Location: Manitoba, Canada
Status: Offline
#23929
Well, in my opinion this sounds a thousand times better. Oh, and I began working on the other one.
_______________________
The forum have 4 members online.
Attachments:
fzero.ftm
(12 Kb)
Page 1 of 1
Sort:
Oldest
Newest
Powered By: ©
Forum Senaculum
v0.6.5