Login:
Menu:
Post: Author:
FamiTracker > General > Show Off Your Work > Etrian Odyssey - Initial Strike Owner: betasword New post
Page 1 of 1 Sort:  
Etrian Odyssey - Initial Strike Posted: 2011-10-06 12:43  (Last Edited: 2011-10-06 22:45) Reply | Quote
betasword

Avatar

Member for: 6027 days
Status: Offline

#23880
I haven't seen one of these in a while. So here. Guess away!

Actually, don't, cause Raijin got it already. It's Initial Strike from Etrian Odyssey (or whatever Japanese name he used). Fun song to do, I've gotta say!


Attachments:
initial_strike.ftm (34 Kb)
Posted: 2011-10-06 15:39 Reply | Quote
rainwarrior

Avatar

Member for: 5712 days
Location: Canada
Status: Offline

#23882
No idea but it's very nice.

Posted: 2011-10-06 17:52  (Last Edited: 2011-10-06 17:53) Reply | Quote
KuroBit

Avatar

Member for: 6141 days
Status: Offline

#23885
I'm so sure I've heard this before...

Can't really turn up the volume though, I'm in the middle of the cafeteria at my school, lol.

Posted: 2011-10-06 19:32 Reply | Quote
Raijin

Avatar

Member for: 5685 days
Status: Offline

#23886
Sekaiju no MeiQ Initial Strike.

_______________________
Youtube Channel
Posted: 2011-10-06 22:43 Reply | Quote
betasword

Avatar

Member for: 6027 days
Status: Offline

#23893
And Raijin gets it! Damn dude, have you played like every game ever or something?

Posted: 2011-10-07 00:25 Reply | Quote
Shywolf



Member for: 5661 days
Status: Offline

#23896
I was debating covering some of this game's music for awhile. Nice song, nice cover

Posted: 2011-10-07 00:49 Reply | Quote
betasword

Avatar

Member for: 6027 days
Status: Offline

#23900
I'm extremely tempted to go back and do it as VRC7, too, considering the original song sounds pretty much all FM Synthesis and all. Not to mention, those delicious extra channels and all...

Posted: 2011-10-07 00:54 Reply | Quote
Raijin

Avatar

Member for: 5685 days
Status: Offline

#23902
betasword wrote:
And Raijin gets it! Damn dude, have you played like every game ever or something?


Mayyyyybe

betasword wrote:
I'm extremely tempted to go back and do it as VRC7, too, considering the original song sounds pretty much all FM Synthesis and all. Not to mention, those delicious extra channels and all...


Tappy beat you to it =P

_______________________
Youtube Channel
Attachments:
sekaiju_battle1.nsf (32 Kb)
Posted: 2011-10-07 08:32 Reply | Quote
betasword

Avatar

Member for: 6027 days
Status: Offline

#23920
Raijin wrote:
betasword wrote:
I'm extremely tempted to go back and do it as VRC7, too, considering the original song sounds pretty much all FM Synthesis and all. Not to mention, those delicious extra channels and all...


Tappy beat you to it =P


Well I'll be damned. Guess I won't be doing that, then!

Page 1 of 1 Sort: