Whipped this up LATE last night, but I got halfway through it before my computer shut off, So thank god I saved before it did. The computer's fine so I finished it this morning. I still stuck with this title since it's nice and since most of the stuff I do is with the FDS.
Tell me what you think.
_______________________
[BURNING LOVE] YouTube Twitter (Stay off my lawn, kids)
Sounds like somebody has a date with an NES. But in all seriousness, this is really good. The only thing that I don't really like about it is how empty it feels in that little bit before the end... Eh, it's not that big of a deal.
But once I have more time... I WILL EDIT THIS IN A SIMILAR MANNER TO MY EDITING OF "Insert Cartridge!"
_______________________
Famitracker: the perfect combination of sound and computer geeks.
But once I have more time... I WILL EDIT THIS IN A SIMILAR MANNER TO MY EDITING OF "Insert Cartridge!"
OH MY GOD, YOU STILL REMEMBER!
And, meh, I ran out of material near the end... EDIT AWAY!!!
EDIT: I called it that because it was late at night, I had the 2A03, and I wanted to try to do something with only the base chip (because I want my NES to play it effortlessly).
_______________________
[BURNING LOVE] YouTube Twitter (Stay off my lawn, kids)
Give IaTM credit, he did it the first time, I just edited part of it.
EDIT: I just used an online WAV to MP3 converter, downloaded the file from the link in my email, and then used mp3tweak to convert it. I don't know if the decent quality is exclusive here or not, but I'm going to download a converter and try to convert all of my stuff offline in the next few days.
_______________________
Famitracker: the perfect combination of sound and computer geeks.
In all seriousness, the title doesn't reflect the "feel" of the song, and since no one is going to track the song back to its original source and find out the original title reflects someone's night with a computer, I say, "why the hell not?".
It shall now be called "Night of the 2A03"
So I slightly modified the title, and what? At least now it sounds like it's more about the NES itself, and less like a sick, bored nerd's night with one.
_______________________
[BURNING LOVE] YouTube Twitter (Stay off my lawn, kids)