I'll keep that in mind about the quick pitch sweeps at the end of the song. If I'd ever change anything in this song, it'd be those only I think, though I am comfortable with the way it is now.
Thanks for the critique!
Basically, I was going for a unique style for this cover. Before starting, I already had some ideas for the noise and triangle and a few for the squares as well. So honestly, the pitch shifting at the end is the only thing I wasn't thinking of before starting the cover, so I just went with what came to mind.
thats and amazing cover! i wish i could be that good but so far ive only covered 2 songs at the moment....
Yeah, mine still works; I even have 9 games for it and even some of the boxes and manuals. The system is in pretty rough condition and I had to some repairs (capacitor and backlight replacement).
BTW, a cover of Sky Base Zone and Scrambled Egg Zone would be AWESOME! My favourite tracks from that game. I also like Green Hills (notice the s) Zone from Sonic 2. Part of the music from that stage was actually used in Sonic CD and had lyrics (I don't remember if it was the American or Japanese soundtrack, though).
I came so close to finishing this game (within seconds) but I never beat it.
_______________________
Everything moves real slow when it's 40 below.
Yeah, mine still works; I even have 9 games for it and even some of the boxes and manuals. The system is in pretty rough condition and I had to some repairs (capacitor and backlight replacement).
BTW, a cover of Sky Base Zone and Scrambled Egg Zone would be AWESOME! My favourite tracks from that game. I also like Green Hills (notice the s) Zone from Sonic 2. Part of the music from that stage was actually used in Sonic CD and had lyrics (I don't remember if it was the American or Japanese soundtrack, though).
I came so close to finishing this game (within seconds) but I never beat it.
ouch sounds like yours went through a lot. the only thing that went wrong with mine was the ac adapter. i hate how its a huge block and that i have to bend it at a certain angle for it to work, well good thing it runs on batteries. the only games i have for it is sonic 2(green hills sounds like Japanese i bet), mortal combat, and some terminator game.
I also like Green Hills (notice the s) Zone from Sonic 2. Part of the music from that stage was actually used in Sonic CD and had lyrics (I don't remember if it was the American or Japanese soundtrack, though).